View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 73 of 116 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyFreyja1111 View Post
    Greetings, sure hope someone can help me out. I'm on Chapter 8, Goal 2 and have no/zero/zip idea how to get Boar Pelts. I've tried water, crop, pigs, shrooms & more....and nothing gives me Boar Pelts. Where do we get 75 boars pelts? TIA!
    have you done Troll Tribe quest? You won't get boars until you open that quest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Just to confirm, I answered all the requests I've received today. So it's in the mail...
    i wonder why he or she didn't get your response.

Rhino Keeper
    So apparently my requests this morning didn't register. I tried sending to 3 new people who just visited and got those back almost immediate. So I tried to send a request again to my list from this morning and it allowed them to go thru. So hopefully I'll get quick replies. *sigh*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesimony View Post
    So apparently my requests this morning didn't register. I tried sending to 3 new people who just visited and got those back almost immediate. So I tried to send a request again to my list from this morning and it allowed them to go thru. So hopefully I'll get quick replies. *sigh*
    yea!

New Resident
    I have to have boar pelts and have never had a boar on my game. Where do they come from, and why would there be an unobtainable goal???

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure if people requested of me and it's clogged and stuck somewhere or if those I am neighbor's with either aren't far enough to request, or got the request filled already by their others. Maybe tomorrow I might see a few that say 2 days ago on them. I don't know what time it was today that I sent my requests out, I don't have many neighbors, around 40 I think, but all were answered quickly which surprised me. I assumed most of them didn't play anymore.

I'm force-closing and opening up again. So if you sent a request, I'll hit the button as soon as it shows up.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Banned
    I stopped playing this event but am still answering all requests as soon as I get them.

Executive Chef
    Is it possible that you checked off your neighbors this morning, then hit the 'X' in the corner rather than hitting 'send'? I do stuff like that if I haven't had coffee yet.

Glad it's sorted out now, anyway.

Fashion Designer
    I had the same thing happen in the past. It set me back a whole day that time because I sent the original requests out just before bed and didn't realize there was a problem until morning. Now I always try resending if no one answers in 15 minutes. Fortunately, with my awesome nbrs, that's rare.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i wonder why he or she didn't get your response.
    I sent it to her about 2 hrs. ago, so she probably has received it by now. I hope, anyway.