View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 72 of 116 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesimony View Post
    I sent out 20 requests to neighbors this morning for chapter 7. It's been 8 hours and NONE have replied. They were all sent to active neighbors that either sent a request to me or visited in the past 3 days. One of them was Katt that we know plays frequently. I made sure not to send any other requests for several days prior. I have force-closed several times and still nothing. Something isn't right, and if this happens on day 10 I'm in big trouble. Should I submit a support ticket?
    are you still getting any requests from other neighbors? If you are , after giving their scroll, immediately go to your neighbor list and send a request right back to that player. That's how I finally got my last scroll yesterday.
    I've hardly had any neighbor activity at all today, which I think is odd.

I've been playing like crazy although it's tough with a job and real life...I didn't have luck with drops and am far behind. Unfortunately,this is another one not possible for me to finish although I'm level 50. It's dissapointing since I'm a horse lover and was soooo excited to get one. :-( Well,maybe it would be best for me to take a break from this game and not stress anymore...Anyway,I'm going to help my neighbours until this event ends and respond to requests as soon as I get them. The community here is awsome! Thank you for your help-I appreciate you all! Too bad I can't say that I see S8 doing the same because they seem to be deaf/blind to our cries for a long time...

I know how you feel when I get to a part where I have to ask for something I don't enough either J have asked all my neighbors twice and have only received 7 reply's . So I know will not finish it

Rhino Keeper
    I've had the same problem with requests for Chapter 7. I'm at 13 out of 20 and I know I've asked active players. I've force closed several times, nada. Haven't had any requests today either. I'm already a day behind because of waiting. Not feeling good about my odds for Chapter 10, and rather over the whole neighbor requests on a timed event thing. Ok, I've vented. Back to the kingdom...
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Greetings, sure hope someone can help me out. I'm on Chapter 8, Goal 2 and have no/zero/zip idea how to get Boar Pelts. I've tried water, crop, pigs, shrooms & more....and nothing gives me Boar Pelts. Where do we get 75 boars pelts? TIA!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    are you still getting any requests from other neighbors? If you are , after giving their scroll, immediately go to your neighbor list and send a request right back to that player. That's how I finally got my last scroll yesterday.
    I've hardly had any neighbor activity at all today, which I think is odd.
    I have force closed about 15 times, I try again about every 30 minutes. I even tried sending a request to Stormy and haven't gotten a reply. I did receive a request about 20 minutes ago and will try sending one to them.

Rhino Keeper
    There is definitely something amiss that affects some of us with neighbor requests. Yeasterday i sent about 25 requests to neighbors who had requested from me, or were checking in. I'm very careful not to exceed 30 so I don't clog up the system. By midday, I had 17 responses. At 6:00pm (I'm California, so same time as S8), I requested from Stormie. No response. This morning at 7:00 am, I still had not received a response from Stormie!!!

I had to request again from a few friends, as well as Stormie, and finally got the twenty. This time, Stormie responded within the half hour.

If Stormie doesn't receive and respond to a request, there is something very, very wrong.

And yes, I force closed many, many times. There is something wrong, and until they fix it, S8 needs to stop these neighbor requests, especially in the last day. That is just ridiculous!
    ❄️{}=========>✨⚡️
    ⚔ Proud Member #️⃣2️⃣9️⃣ ⚔

Rhino Keeper
    What's with these frizzley bears we craft. Dropping milk every time. What a joke. 400 teeth for milk. I feel so let down. This is not fair. I had to check my calendar to make sure it wasn't April 1!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesimony View Post
    I sent out 20 requests to neighbors this morning for chapter 7. It's been 8 hours and NONE have replied. They were all sent to active neighbors that either sent a request to me or visited in the past 3 days. One of them was Katt that we know plays frequently. I made sure not to send any other requests for several days prior. I have force-closed several times and still nothing. Something isn't right, and if this happens on day 10 I'm in big trouble. Should I submit a support ticket?
    Just to confirm, I answered all the requests I've received today. So it's in the mail...

Fashion Designer
    Well I think I just blew it! I sent out requests. Looked at special items for sale. Bought tribute and built it! I now realize It probably will not count. Oh! Well! Didn't need another horse. Do need expansions. Tired of storing everything. Why get more if we can't display it?