View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 116 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Is it cottages or farmhouses or both?
    Looks like Goal 2 is 10 cottages and Goal 3 is 10 farmhouses (post 1 was updated.) By the way, I have not started yet, but the Bears spawn from ponds anyway. And it looks like the Bears give no energy when you **** them.

Host(ess)
    I only have one market not doing this one ..another goal u can't do ..4 days it will take me to completed first requirement

New Resident
    With an event like this does it matter if we "start now" or "later"? And if I choose later (for example in 2 days time) do i have less time to complete it than someone who started straight away?
    Also reading that we need to collect from marketplace 4 times, i only have 1 of all town buildings.. should i build more??
    Level 30 if that makes any difference.
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiddleJZX100 View Post
    With an event like this does it matter if we "start now" or "later"? And if I choose later (for example in 2 days time) do i have less time to complete it than someone who started straight away?
    Also reading that we need to collect from marketplace 4 times, i only have 1 of all town buildings.. should i build more??
    Thanks
    I would suggest that you wait till almost all the task info out then you can make a better decision
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Skiddle, there may be lower requirements for lower-levelled players. There have been in the past. You may not need 4... players post this info, and so far it's all been a bit quiet.
    I'll ask for auto start dates, but the event timer says 13 days, so auto start won't be for another 3 days, so plenty of time if you want to wait till it's more convenient.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Looks like Goal 2 is 10 cottages and Goal 3 is 10 farmhouses (post 1 was updated.) By the way, I have not started yet, but the Bears spawn from ponds anyway. And it looks like the Bears give no energy when you **** them.
    i did start the storybook, but no goal about bears has come. i tried wells, and got a bear. it dropped 3 teeth, which count in my workshop towards the needed 400! and i got no energy back from the beast, so this will be really energy intensive!

Quote Originally Posted by SkiddleJZX100 View Post
    Thanks
    I would definitely build more marketplaces. (I have 6, but only keep two out...so I held off on starting this one) Leaving them at level 1 should be fine. And I'd also recommend building more cottages and farmhouses. Cottages refresh every 4 hours, so visiting 10 will take a long time with only one. Farmhouses are fast, so you don't need as many of those.

If you choose not to start it, it will eventually autostart, but no matter if you start now, later, or allow it to autostart, you will have 10 days from the start date. Keeping in mind that each new day starts when S8's day starts. So depending on when you choose to start, day one might not have the complete 24 hours. (But if you have the buildings ready to collect from, it won't take long to complete)
    There is a guide to converting time zones in post one.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 05-04-17 at 06:49 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

I don't have the goal to craft a bear in my goal book either. I just figured it would come when I started the storybook. I'm getting the bears to spawn, and have the craft in my workshop, so I'm ok for now.

SW, could you please ask S8 if the bears could have some energy return? I hope the fact that they don't is just a bug! It's taking me an average of 7-8 hits per bear, that's a lot of energy when we need (at least) 400 teeth.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    I would suggest that you wait till almost all the task info out then you can make a better decision
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Skiddle, there may be lower requirements for lower-levelled players. There have been in the past. You may not need 4... players post this info, and so far it's all been a bit quiet.
    I'll ask for auto start dates, but the event timer says 13 days, so auto start won't be for another 3 days, so plenty of time if you want to wait till it's more convenient.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I would definitely build more marketplaces. (I have 6, but only keep two out...so I held off on starting this one) Leaving them at level 1 should be fine. And I'd also recommend building more cottages and farmhouses. Cottages refresh every 4 hours, so visiting 10 will take a long time with only one. Farmhouses are fast, so you don't need as many of those.

If you choose not to start it, it will eventually autostart, but no matter if you start now, later, or allow it to autostart, you will have 10 days from the start date. Keeping in mind that each new day starts when S8's day starts. So depending on when you choose to start, day one might not have the complete 24 hours. (But if you have the buildings ready to collect from, it won't take long to complete)
    There is a guide to converting time zones in post one.
    Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated! Didn't do very well in the tea party event lol so I'll wait till theres a bit more info before starting this one but having a few extra markets will come in handy anyways possibly for future events. Might continue working towards level 5 jousting arena for now 😥

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the warnings about the marketplaces and cottages. I have mine percolating til tomorrow. For those of you who don't have enough of these buildings, it seems that for many events it's very helpful to have multiples of town buildings. We have used several marketplaces in the past also so it might be worth building them.

Page 7 of 116 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast