View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 66 of 116 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by gracelinda View Post
    I've asked over 359 people for scrolls over 6 hrs ago and have only 3 scrolls. There is something really wrong with that. My message says that 9 neighbors have helped with your request....so why is the count only 3?
    I had same kind of pbs. But in a different way...
    I had 8 scrolls in my inventary but only 5 shown in the storyboard.
    I see that It takes time to update numbers on the storyboard. Then after 5 minutes it was updated.
    Same things happens this morning fighting monsters. I fight 5 but storyboard was still showing 0/10 mounsters. Then I finished all energy and had to go working. When I check later finally it was update ! 5/10 mounsters.
    Maybe you have to wait inventary and storyboard will take time to update ???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    Are anyone in chapter 10?
    Please, I want to ask those with finished chapter 9.

Goal 3 Find the Knight's Helm 0/1 Go

How much average did you need bears for found knighs helm? Can I use gems if my search fails? (And how much?)
    I seriously doubt you'll need to use gems for this part. I only had to fight 2 bears to get the Knight's Helm. It didn't appear to be a rare drop at all. I don't remember the amount of gems to skip this since I didn't gem through it. Good luck. I think you'll do fine.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    If you're level 31+ and haven't spawned Dire Boars in your Kingdom yet, please follow #33 in the Story Outline Guide to complete the Goals in your Kingdom Goals and get the Dire Boars.
    Thank you I was not doing a normal quest that was prohibiting them from coming since I activated them I'm getting enough I'll have no problem getting the required amount I'll have them by tonite and I'm not even at this level so anyone that is close to these goals don't worry it is achievable if you use all your energy for them thank you for this info

Quote Originally Posted by rilette View Post
    I had same kind of pbs. But in a different way...
    I had 8 scrolls in my inventary but only 5 shown in the storyboard.
    I see that It takes time to update numbers on the storyboard. Then after 5 minutes it was updated.
    Same things happens this morning fighting monsters. I fight 5 but storyboard was still showing 0/10 mounsters. Then I finished all energy and had to go working. When I check later finally it was update ! 5/10 mounsters.
    Maybe you have to wait inventary and storyboard will take time to update ???
    Hm, did you try force closing your game to see if that updated it in your Storybook?
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Regarding #628

Thank you meme1098. That's very helpful. I didn't realize the requests override. I wonder do they do that in BS and RS too?

Yes it's the same in all games. Posting answer in your post as your question is off topic... check out post 1 tips for neighbour requests. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-11-17 at 05:59 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    Try one that has the lowest energy, are you in Chapter 8 now?
    Re: desert traps and spooky traps.....didn't work for me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I am having a problem in the news window, where we get our messages. When I scroll down the messages, the visitors (or request answerer) name disappears. If I close the window and open it again the names don't come back. So I can't see who answered requests. They come back if I restart the game. Anyone else having this issue.
    Frustrating isn't it, been doing that for a few months I think. BTW I noticed your previous comment, I have had quite a few people add me as a neighbor, were you one of them as I can't tell? Because people in Australia added me, for the first time I have had all 20 requests received in the first day as I knew they were active. Normally I have to wait till the next morning. So it has been beneficial for me as well. If you did, say hi on my wall.

Rhino Keeper
    Asking for items from neighbors coding needs to be updated. With 350 neighbors, it should not take over a day to achieve 20 items. And what good is it to ask neighbors after the event has ended? And why make the quest even harder to complete by having request items two times within a quest. I have decided after playing for years, if I do not complete this quest, I am deleting the game forever.

I have to say that I have really enjoyed this event but it's been a fight since the beginning for me and that for all the other lower level players I just want to say to keep trying because it is achievable. I seemed to have had the worst luck in trading the resources I needed for this event right before the event started. I got 3 golden apples from Eileen and Sir Pigglesworth in a row and was so excieted to do the gem trade just to find out that my horde of 9 golden eggs had been reduced to 3, and I needed 10 eggs to complete chapter 10. So after 6 days of doing almost nothing but collecting from chickens (every square that didn't have a building on it was filled by a chicken)and advancing the quest line I just got my 10 golden egg this morning. Just to find out that I need 50 jewels and I have a whopping 5 at the moment, seems I reduced my stock by making all the swords needed for my 12 adventures to get wisps because of course I had just used all my swords to fight roaming bandits a couple of times before the quest started (sigh) so now I have to fight bears in chapter 9 and somehow get myself 40ish jewels with two days to go. But I am determined to get this stupid horse and he had better be worth it.

I know others have posted they are also hunting for needed Golden eggs so for all of them, you have someone rooting for you here in England.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Frustrating isn't it, been doing that for a few months I think. BTW I noticed your previous comment, I have had quite a few people add me as a neighbor, were you one of them as I can't tell? Because people in Australia added me, for the first time I have had all 20 requests received in the first day as I knew they were active. Normally I have to wait till the next morning. So it has been beneficial for me as well. If you did, say hi on my wall.
    I did add you, and left a message on your wall. Game name Hopevale