View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 51 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Executive Chef
    I finally got my last wisp after 51 hours of adventuring. Pretty ridiculous. Plus now I am busy all day and not able to open the game every 30 minutes so I don't know when I'll get the petals .

GC5410, thanks for that hint. Hopefully it will work for those still stuck.

I'm worried now because I need 9 boar pelts but haven't seen a boar in 4 days...

Executive Chef
    I am at the end goal of Chapter 10. I am fighting bears to collect teeth to get the brown bear. I have noticed a dramatic decrease in the appearance of bears from the ponds, mermaid ponds, and wells. Also, whereas before I would very often get 3 frizzly teeth from fighting a bear, I am now getting mostly 1 tooth, very rarely 2. I am sure that in the amount of days left I will be able to get 400 teeth. However, it will be slow going.
    Best of luck to all. Thanks to my great neighbors for their quick responses to my requests. Particular best wishes to those going after 2 bears. That takes fortitude and perseverance, two qualities I seem to lack while playing this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow collecting all these Frizzly Bear Teeth is very challenging. I am up to 130 and still need 340 to get the bear. With six days left I hope I make it.

P.S. To those struggling with the wisps. I personally used gems the last three tries. I don't know if that helped but when I did the adventures and waited for them to be done I got absolutely NO WISPS. Good luck to all.
    Last edited by Ki250; 05-09-17 at 08:20 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Those of you still waiting to get wisps, have you tried opening the storybook and clicking "Go" next to the goal? This takes you to the building where you then collect the adventure. I have no idea if it makes any difference, it could just have been a coincidence (and it should, of course, work without doing it), but after 12+ adventures in a row with no wisps (I had got 1 wisp from my very first adventure), I used this method for the next 2 adventures and got wisps from both of them. Worth a try, since it can't hurt!
    Used this too, and got a dark wisp.

Second time I used this, I got none.
    Last edited by Anaboe; 05-09-17 at 11:22 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

You can craft 2 Frizzly Bears even after you craft 1.
    The craft remains.
    ★ woot woot! this is awesome

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Hope I am understanding correctly. I am guessing you may not have come across traps before. You will need to use the trap itself (by clicking on it and then chopping it) and then slay the bear that appears when you do that , to advance.

I hope I have explained that okay.
    Thank you Cavegirl and PrincessCupObutter ! It worksssss.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I finally got my last wisp after 51 hours of adventuring. Pretty ridiculous. Plus now I am busy all day and not able to open the game every 30 minutes so I don't know when I'll get the petals .

GC5410, thanks for that hint. Hopefully it will work for those still stuck.

I'm worried now because I need 9 boar pelts but haven't seen a boar in 4 days...
    glad to hear. It kinda bothers me when I read so many posts about all the adventures being done and then not having the item drop. As my grandson would say-That makes no sense.
    Have you tried rock piles for boars?
    Good luck to all forging ahead.

Rhino Keeper
    My dire boars love strawberries and cocoa beans.

Sorry. Meant this as a reply to post 501.
    Last edited by AuntGma; 05-09-17 at 11:02 AM.

New Resident
    Omgosh I am on the verge of deleting this game,it's been three days trying to get dark and light wisps....only two I've gotten !!! GRRRRR

Still stuck on chapter 3 😡
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-09-17 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    Unfortunately, those requests are a joke. I'm a player who respond immediately, however, as crazy as this may sound, there are times, I'll get messages from neighbors and it'll show 2 days they were waiting. NOT the case, I play each day numerous times during day/night...S8 is messing up! I guess, it's a glitch!
    I have had requests come in from my neighbours in the past and the request is four, yes 4 days old!! I play daily and first thing I do is to check for requests. I'd never let someone wait that long. I check multiple times throughout the day, everyday. Requesting from neighbours is never good on timed events, it should not happen. If S8 insist on doing it then at least lower the number of requests needed, never anything higher than ten. I have good neighbours and I try to be a good neighbour in return so my heart sinks when I see that four day old request, even a two day old one... I really, really hate it.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)