View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 116 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Page 1 up to date again
    * I've added the dialogue up to where I'm up to so far. Keep refreshing your screen if you've bookmarked page 1.
    * Sent through a request for info on the bear drops and when the craft disappears. Although, for those that have finished, is the craft still in the workshop if you've not crafted the bear yet??
    The craft is still in the workshop after step 10.

My first drop from the steed was 2 gems and mermaid scales. I don't know how many because I'm maxed on that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    Unfortunately, those requests are a joke. I'm a player who respond immediately, however, as crazy as this may sound, there are times, I'll get messages from neighbors and it'll show 2 days they were waiting. NOT the case, I play each day numerous times during day/night...S8 is messing up! I guess, it's a glitch!
    Not a glitch. It just means that your neighbor sent out more than 20 requests and received the first 20 within the same day. So the extra ones sent out will get delivered when the new S8 day begins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ I'm going for 871 Club too ★ current count at 107 teeth lol (: ★
    I am going for it, too. At the end of day three, I had about 210 teeth. So if we have 13 days total to craft a bear, I may make it. It's gonna be close, though.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    I didn't see a post for it, if there is one, sorry! Trying to keep track of what steps so far.

Low Level
    (I was level 26 when I started)

CHAPTER 1 (3 steps)

Visit 2 Marketplaces (A day or something refresh?)
    Visit 5 Cottages (4 hour refresh)
    Visit 5 Farmhouses (10 minute refresh)

CHAPTER 2 (3 steps)
    Visit Library (I got book on first visit)
    (Step 2 auto completed, with Ivy saying something like "You did it!")
    Read a Plushy Knight's Tale to Ivy

Want me to edit this post, re-post a new post each day, or not bother if there's hardly any low levels?
    Yes please! I've added a link in the goals post 2 for you to keep editing your 1 post. Thank you so much... There may not be other players who post but plenty will want to read. Just play as normal though.

Rhino Keeper
    The low level requirements for Chap 3 are the same: visit Old Thomas' house etc and 3 wisps from the forest adventure, 1 simple feast and 3 long swords per adventure. I mentioned earlier that you need 225 teeth to craft the bear; I don't know if that information is up on the first page.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neska04 View Post
    The low level requirements for Chap 3 are the same: visit Old Thomas' house etc and 3 wisps from the forest adventure, 1 simple feast and 3 long swords per adventure. I mentioned earlier that you need 225 teeth to craft the bear; I don't know if that information is up on the first page.
    Thanks! I've added it to post 3.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Yep, there's always a sticky wicket in every quest and the wisps are definitely it. I didn't have a huge problem getting them, but not all kingdoms are treated equally, unfortunately. Good luck!
    Yep, three trips, only one wisp.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    I wonder about that too. I wouldn't mind to purchase the second one with Gems.
    Why not?!
    I would love to have Both steeds!!! Even paying with gems for the second one

Rhino Keeper
    When does the event officially end? I have 7 days to complete it. I have 9 hours until chapter 4 starts. I used gems to get the last two wisps and I only have 42 Frizzly Bear teeth. I keep plugging away to see how many teeth I can get. I have to work Monday-Thursday but I can check in occasionally.

Nightclub Owner
    It's encouraging to see I'm not the only lunatic trying to get two bears! If this many people are going for it, it gives me hope it's actually achievable. My current numbers are 224 teeth 67 bracers. While I haven't been using my gems, I'm not wholly convinced I'll be able to reach 870 without tapping into them at some point!