View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 116 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

So I know in the past when you craft an animal and it disappears the way around it is to craft two at the same time. Anyone here going for two bears or is that just insanity? I havnt quite decided with the cap at 999 you theoretically can now so I'm putting spare energy to fight them and half way through we will see how many teeth I have and if I decide to do my best at it (no grms) or live with one lol
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    So I know in the past when you craft an animal and it disappears the way around it is to craft two at the same time. Anyone here going for two bears or is that just insanity? I havnt quite decided with the cap at 999 you theoretically can now so I'm putting spare energy to fight them and half way through we will see how many teeth I have and if I decide to do my best at it (no grms) or live with one lol
    I considered 2 bears, briefly. Then decided it would be too much work. I'm only doing one this time which is a first for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    I paid 200 gems to get a second knights writ in step 10 but it did not allow me to craft a second steed.
    Somehow I ended up with 2 knights writs. No clue how it happened. So I thought I could craft 2 steeds since I had everything I needed. But as soon as I started one craft, a pop-up came up and congratulated me and the craft in the other forge disappeared. So we can definitely only craft one steed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    75 boar pelts! -0.0- (this is for higher level players, requirement should be less for lower levels)
    Maybe not such a good idea to avoid direboars after all!
    Don't forget the Desert Palace drops them too!

Thanks Katt! As always, you rock!
    I was maxed on boar pelts but the big surprise for me was the 2nd round of neighbor requests. We can only get 20 per day, so I had to gem the others. Apparently, S8 knew that might be an issue for gemmers, so the gem amount was a lot less for the 2nd round. That was nice, I guess.

Executive Chef
    Since dire boats are a recent addition for me...where/what is the best place to spawn them?
    I've checked the list in the hub but SW said it may not be completely up to date.

Is this what a monster hunt feels like

And a previous poster was correct...15 additional bears needed.

If I didn't miss any requirements: we need 470 teeth to comp,tee the quest and get a bear?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Since dire boats are a recent addition for me...where/what is the best place to spawn them?

If I didn't miss any requirements: we need 470 teeth to comp,tee the quest and get a bear?
    ★ Spawning Dire Boars : Cabbage, Cocoa, Strawberry, Glimmer Bulbs, Buildings, Goddess Tree, Multi Flowered Hedge, Mushrooms, Pond, Well, Dire Boar Trap (5 gems), Rock Outcropping ★

★ we need 400 teeth to craft a bear (: ★

Rhino Keeper
    SPIRITWIND
    would it be possible for you to ask the s8 team if they could make it possible to aquire both steeds if you are willing to pay the gems? lots of previous events had this option, like the amoured dragons after crafting one in the event you could purchase the items for 500 gems to make a second one. please and thank you

I've checked the list in the hub but SW said it may not be completely up to date.

Is this what a monster hunt feels like

Sorry, I do not understand. What additional bears? In what it is goal?
    I see only
    Chapter 8:
    Goal 1 Slay monsters 0/10 GO

It is not any monster?

Fashion Designer
    I generally find I can't harvest my regular patch of 9 strawberries without one appearing. Glimmer bulbs are pretty close to that too. A lot of the other items listed in the hub I don't collect from as often, so can't comment on how good their spawn rates are.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    Sorry, I do not understand. What additional bears? In what it is goal?
    I see only
    Chapter 8:
    Goal 1 Slay monsters 0/10 GO

It is not any monster?
    Chapter 9 goal 2 - give 70 teeth