View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Caron7 - I don't have it either, but then I haven't started, so maybe beginning is the trigger.
    msmorg - it may be both. Cottages for goal 2 and farmhouses for goal 3.

Keep in mind the first 'day' ends in 6 hours when changeover happens as normal....
    I know this answer is somewhere, but I can't find it. Please, what time does S8 day start? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I know this answer is somewhere, but I can't find it. Please, what time does S8 day start? Thanks
    12:00 am pacific (California)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    For Shibuyacloth:

Attachment 36689. Attachment 36690

***SW***
    The reward for Chapter 1 was a book but don't see it in my inventory. It looked like a brown spell book.
    I don't see the book reward for chapter 1 in my inventory either.
    For chapter 2, I apparently found the squires book on the first library visit, because part 2 autocompleted, and I got another book as a reward that is also not showing in inventory. I sure hope we won't be needing them later.

Also, still no bear goal in the goal book, nor any dialog pertaining to the bear. But they are spawning, so I'm not complaining. Just find it curious.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2742.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	107.3 KB 
ID:	36701

I took a screenshot of the first reward, but not the second one.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 05-05-17 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Added pic

I feel like such an idiot!!! I read ahead and planned and my market places were finally ready and I got so excited I tapped them but realized I forgot to START the event!!!! I hit edit as quickly as I could to stop it but one of them took so now I have to wait another full day
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I feel like such an idiot!!! I read ahead and planned and my market places were finally ready and I got so excited I tapped them but realized I forgot to START the event!!!! I hit edit as quickly as I could to stop it but one of them took so now I have to wait another full day
    Ugh. Been there, done that.
    Just make sure you have 10 cottages are ready and at least 5 farmhouses, plus a couple of libraries and the rest of chapter 1 and chapter 2 will take about 12 minutes. (Ten minutes of that is for the farmhouses to recharge. I didn't have room to place 10! Lol)

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I don't see the book reward for chapter 1 in my inventory either.
    For chapter 2, I apparently found the squires book on the first library visit, because part 2 autocompleted, and I got another book as a reward that is also not showing in inventory. I sure hope we won't be needing them later.

Also, still no bear goal in the goal book, nor any dialog pertaining to the bear. But they are spawning, so I'm not complaining. Just find it curious.
    Thanks, bingo! I knew I saw a book when that Chapter completed.
    Last edited by meme1098; 05-05-17 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Fat Finger Syndrome
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Well, look at it this way...since you didn't start it, you aren't actually behind and you have time to gather a bit more info about upcoming chapters.

Frizzly Bears are dropping 1-4 tooth and an occasional Knights braces* ( I think that's how it's spelled

Knights bracers* sorry,,,typo
    Last edited by sunnybrook2; 05-05-17 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Typo spelling

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Ugh. Been there, done that.
    Just make sure you have 10 cottages are ready and at least 5 farmhouses, plus a couple of libraries and the rest of chapter 1 and chapter 2 will take about 12 minutes. (Ten minutes of that is for the farmhouses to recharge. I didn't have room to place 10! Lol)
    Yeah I'm ready for the rest of one and two, minus 10 farmhouses, they refresh enough I'll wait a few rounds, once I actually click the market place without getting excited and ahead of myself ��
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!

Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    Well, look at it this way...since you didn't start it, you aren't actually behind and you have time to gather a bit more info about upcoming chapters.
    Thanks, I know this, more frustrated with myself