View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 116 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Rhino Keeper
    First off I want to say thank you so much for sharing the chapter requirements! It is so helpful to know what to pull out of storage and what to stock up on. So thank you!!!

I've been focusing on the Frizzly Bears before beginning the first chapter while I wait until my stored Marketplaces are ready to collect. I haven't been keeping track of how many bears I have fought, but I'm up to 24 Frizzly Teeth and 8 Knight's Bracers, so I think I am on a good pace.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybrook2 View Post
    Chapter 3

3-1 meet w Old Thomas 0/1
    3-2 venture to the forest 0/1 (1 simple feast,,3swords)
    3-3 venture to the forest 0/3 ( collect light and dark wisps)
    How long is the adventure?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeast72 View Post
    I've fought 2 bears (5teeth):
    Bear 1: 2 teeth
    Bear 2: 3 teeth

Perhaps it is replacing the Knight's brace with a tooth if you haven't started yet? If Bear#3 drops 2 teeth then there must be some logic for the replacement pattern, if not then looks like it's totally random per the usual. Based on what others are saying it is (i.e. Buffton Heights/Sirelie p11). Hmm, wonder if we're grouped somehow into a particular outcome of "random?" Be curious to see if random wasn't that random at all. In a similar manner to the way we're categorized on the leaderboards or how event reqs differ by level, but rather some other set of factors predetermining drops and then is only random by comparison at "random" to any given "random" player, lol. ;} If they have coded it like this, it'd sure help with pre-planning!

UPDATE: Bear#3: 2teeth (really seems like it's replacing the Knight's Brace, but my honest opinion is that it's just coincidence)
    I haven't started yet and I have 4 braces, so it's not the case. I think thar bears just have a chance of dropping 1, 2 or 3 teeth

I only get dire beasts from my ponds and well. I purchased the frizzly bear trap and only got I tooth from slaying the bear so with no Ali's or wizard schools for energy I am doomed to miss out on the 400 teeth needed.

Rhino Keeper
    Well you are doing better than I am, 4 bears 4 teeth! At that rate I may get enough teeth to make a bear by next month and that's if I play nonstop!��

This was a response to room27!
    Last edited by Nikospets; 05-05-17 at 08:36 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    One thing that I find really helpful in these water intensive (pond collecting) events is to stock up on the items needed to craft the Faerie Elixir in the Greenhouse. That way the water isn't going to waste and you get a quick and relatively easy 20 energy, which will come in handy with all of the Frizzly Bears.

I always try to think of ways to use the excess resources that we have to collect rather than continually see the black bar indicating that I have no more room in my inventory. So I was making a lot of the Vital Extract during the last event when we were virtually swimming in mushrooms.

I'm not sure but,,there might be a trigger,,,like after completing a task,,,kicks in the Frizzly bear,,,there's plenty of bears showing up,,gl

DONT FORGET TO CLEAR ANY MONSTERS FROM Your BOARD,,,FRIZZLY BEAR WILL NOT SHOW UP WITH ANOTHER MONSTER ON Your GAME BOARD
    Last edited by sunnybrook2; 05-05-17 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention

Rhino Keeper
    Math anyone 400 teeth!!! That's just rich
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ebenezermac View Post
    Since we are not getting any more monster hunts. It would be nice when there is a goal to hunt and craft a new animal. The troll caravan lady could show up and say something to the young ruler. Like...golly geez those pesky frizzly bears sure are causing a nuisance. Go out there and smack some sense into them. And they would also drop sword/shield/staff tokens. And there would be much rejoicing.
    Great idea!
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    Does this event automatically begin? If so when?