View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 114 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116 LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1152

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Executive Chef
    Less than 25% of voters opted for the bear.

Also, good point about the inappropriately sized knight tribute. It doesn't fit anywhere; we had to use precious resources; it gives a lousy 200 coins. Why can't we sell it?

I'm not even at town building limit but it went to storage after the first collection.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    My steed drops were gems for 1st 2 drops from both of my kingdoms and since then have had dragon scales...I've collected around 6 times from each.
    Yes I got gems and Jewels first drop and dragon scale ever since ..a white steed that thinks he's a dragon

Bear ended too soon

Hey, since when do challenges end in the middle of the day? I am 10 teeth away from building a Bear, and now it's gone!! Not at all pleased! Good way to have me delete the app for good!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Got the steed but didn't even bother trying for the bear.....so now I'm relieved to find out it is just another milk pet like the cats and dogs.

I think the tea party event did me a big favor, by being so impossibly hard to finish....the spell is now broken and I don't feel compelled to have everything or complete every event. Whether it was an addiction to the game or mild OCD, the obsession is gone now and I feel I've been released from something lol

I feel exactly the same way!!!

Farm Supplier
    I somehow managed to get the dark steed in the last 8 min of the event! Sadly the impossible task of collecting 400 teeth for the frizzly bear had me doubting the possibility since the start of this event. I know I'm not the only one who had thoughts of quitting this game altogether. Especially after the ridiculous tea party event. This game used to be enchanting, now it's borderline absurd. I may stick around if things improve though. Please S8 be reasonable!

I do love the Poll idea! Kudos for that! Player opinions matter! ��

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've asked S8 about it, but it's still the weekend, so no answer yet. I'll post tomorrow (unless Pika beats me to it!)
    I am wondering if SpiritWood00 has had a reply back from S8 yet about being able to remove the knights tribute without building it

Executive Chef
    Now no bears or boars. Does that surprise me? Uhhh No! I'm losing my patience. Absurd is an appropriate description.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ragga666 View Post
    I am wondering if SpiritWood00 has had a reply back from S8 yet about being able to remove the knights tribute without building it
    Checked my report, but no news yet... I added some additional notes to it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The way to tell if it's an old request is if it says it is ___days old. When you get a request that says it was sent 2 days ago, that means the player sent it two days ago and reached their limit of 20 one day ago. When they roll over (they don't always and there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to how this works) the next group of 20 neighbors gets the two day old requests. It's usually no big deal, but in this case, when there is a second neighbor request, accepting an old request can cause trouble with the second request. That is why players were advising on here to not send too many requests on day 7, to avoid the rollover.

As for why there are two neighbor requests in the same event, and why there is a request on the last day, I believe the fact that so many players have been forced to complete it with gems explains the reason for that.
    Thanks for highlighting this. I think I may be guilty of sending old requests then because I never thought to look at the date of the requests. I just send whenever I get requests and didn't know about rollovers and stuff till now. Sigh...

Fashion Designer
    I agree with the comments about the Knights Tribute.
    - It should not be considered a town building. It is really a decoration and should be treated like one.
    This means it wouldn't impact our building cap and it wouldn't have the annoying coin hovering over it, for something that most will never collect from
    - Its size should be the same as the statues for the monster hunt - 1x1 At least if might fit with them for those that want to keep it out ...

And overall, I rated this event as neutral. Yes I got the steed and bear but I didn't enjoy it, it was just a time filler.