View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 110 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1152

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Farm Supplier
    I've got a light steed. But I'm not sure what to do with frizzly bear. Does anyone know when the possibility to fight bears will disappear? I've got 260 teeth and I don't know if there is any point to continue fighting bears.

I was worried 3pm the event would be over and I would not be able to make my bear. Crossing my fingers it lasts long enough for me to get it. I'm at 362 teeth right now so I'm trying soooo hard. I used all my energy crates, but at the same time if this is going to go on a couple more days I'll be annoyed I wasted my energy crates. It was the one point of the game I asked a couple times but never got a firm clear answer.

For now I keep hunting bears when my energy allows and I can just hope its in reach.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    I suspect tomorrow may be the last day for crafting the bear. Most of the times the ability to craft dissapears when the event expires. Autostart was may 7, plus 10 days makes may 17.

I crafted a light steed in my low level kingdom and a dark steed in my main kingdom. Both gave 2 gems, coins and a black flag. I am curious how often the steed will give gems. Time will tell if we've been scammed

Did my civic duty and voted in the poll.

New Resident

Unhappy Black Steed in Knights Tale

Where do you find the dark flower? I have done everything I can think do to find my Dark Flower and do not know what I missed. Can anyone please help me. Sorry if this is a breaker.

Thank you Pepsiey

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsiey View Post
    Where do you find the dark flower? I have done everything I can think do to find my Dark Flower and do not know what I missed. Can anyone please help me. Sorry if this is a breaker.

Thank you Pepsiey
    Do you mean dark lily? You received dark and light wisps from the forest adventure. Dark lilly is made from dark wisp. Hope it will help you

Rhino Keeper
    [fixed ty] please delete.
    Last edited by arikasi; 05-16-17 at 03:51 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry if this has been asked already, scrolled back roughly 6 pages and didn't find it.

Is is there a difference between the white and dark steeds other than color and one taking an hour longer to make?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked already, scrolled back roughly 6 pages and didn't find it.

Is is there a difference between the white and dark steeds other than color and one taking an hour longer to make?
    No, there isn't a difference between the steeds.

Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    I have placed and built the Knights Tribute, but did not recieve the Writ. I have rebooted but still nothing. Suggestions?
    You have to craft it in the magic forge using the plushy sword and knights helm. That part isn't very clear on page one.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Dark steed drop update:

1st collection 2 gems
    2nd collection banner for dragon scales (the greedy elves don't even want those things)
    3rd collection 2 gems

I'm liking this little dragon-horse!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 05-16-17 at 02:46 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending