View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 107 of 116 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1152

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie27 View Post
    I got many new neigbors response to my request, which was awesome. It was late yesterday, after I waited for an hour, constantly swiping away my game. I bought the still remaining 3 for 18 gems, and had to speed up chapter2. This morning I collected my black steed. I think my requests will pop up some day. I am not sure why my request didn't reach any of my new neigbors. But I do hope I don't have to deal with two chapters of requests into one event again. Somehow it mixed up.
    Thanks all for the nice words on my wall, and the help you all offered. I gave up on the bear, it was just too much.
    I really think everyone forced to spend gems on the neighbor requests should report this to S8 and ask for your gems back. It's unacceptable that an S8 known glitch (neighbor requests) caused this.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If it was a glitch we would all experienced it. Server overload perhaps. My requests for both chapters came through quickly. I will definitely provide some feedback in addition to the poll results of request in goals.

Hi anyone know what happens when you build the Knight's Tribute which is on sale? Do you get an opportunity to get the steed? Does it drop anything? Unfortunately I didn't complete the event within the time limit. Thanks

It's a 200 coin drop only. Don't build it unless you want a statue and you have the materials to build it. Details in post 2. Sorry, no, it won't get you the steed....

Fashion Designer
    Thanks to my wonderful neighbours, I got my day 10 requests in under 3 hours and am now crafting the Knights trial.

Had to sell a cottage to build the Knights tribute though. So hope I can sell it once the event has ended , as it's not something I will keep out.

Still don't understand why day 7 requests did not roll over but glad that didn't affect day 10 for me. I do think S8 need to review their coding for this, as it may be certain scenarios it didn't handle, rather than affecting everyone.

Executive Chef
    ★ hi all, did anyone reported gem drops on the Steeds after Day 2?

★ I got coins only and a few horse-related item, but no gems.. Guess the gems is a one-time payout : ( ★

Executive Chef
    Had to sell a farmhouse to buy the Knights Tribute. Not funny.

To me it seems it must be possible to craft both horses, but please correct me if I'm wrong:

* You can craft both the black and white horse, but must buy a Knights Writing for the price of 500 gems (or craft a second Knight Writing at a price of 200 gems)

No you can't. I've put multiple big red warnings and the post from PikaSquirrel about it in post 1 ... the craft disappears as soon as you start.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's a 200 coin drop only. Don't build it unless you want a statue and you have the materials to build it. Details in post 2. Sorry, no, it won't get you the steed....
    Oh dear. I purchased it. Is there any way I can get rid of it without completing the build which is demanding on resources. Thanks

I've asked S8 about it, but it's still the weekend, so no answer yet. I'll post tomorrow (unless Pika beats me to it!)