View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 106 of 116 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1152

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Rhino Keeper
    I'm done with this type of event. I ended up using all my gems to skip the last 2 neighbor requests to get the steed, hit the 3 hour forge, I didn't have 3 hour left. So now it's no gems and no Steeds.

Rhino Keeper
    I just milked my bear....
    Cow in a bear costume
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks a bunch.... will the non finish ones go into inventory too...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm the same way... I'm to the point if I finish I finish ... when I couldn't complete them when I was unemployed and on it constantly, I'm pretty much done. Wish they'd give us more quests that show up on the left side, those I have a fighting chance of finishing...

Fashion Designer
    Thank you everyone. I know how tough it is not to be able to finish. I have been playing for at least 8 months and this is the first event I was able to complete. I really appreciate all of the advice and help from the posts in this forum and the quick responses from my wonderful neighbors.

Thanks again for this great community!
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 05-15-17 at 07:06 PM.

New Resident
    In Chapter 10 I made a list with the 20 neighbours that responded in Chapter 7 and I sent them requests. I noticed that some responses were not from the neighbours on my list or from the Chapter 7, I'm sure I didn't request any bouquet from them. After waiting for several hours without more responses, I sent to all my other neighbours and finally I was able to complete the chapter. I think in this case is better to use all your neighbours and not just 20.

Farm Supplier
    Finished the main quest but had to give up on crafting the bear-cow. 400 teeth was just to time and energy intensive. Bear-cow only averaged dropping 1.1 teeth for me. Perhaps the bear-cow could make a reappearance sometime in the future? Then those of us that collected hundreds of teeth could continue working to craft our bear-cows.

Rhino Keeper
    Overall I enjoyed this storyline. I do wish it were more equitable though in things like going on the quests and getting the knight's helmet. Doesn't seem right that some people it took three quests and others it took days. Curious to see what this steed drops.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    Overall I enjoyed this storyline. I do wish it were more equitable though in things like going on the quests and getting the knight's helmet. Doesn't seem right that some people it took three quests and others it took days. Curious to see what this steed drops.
    My steed dropped 2 gems on the first harvest. I'm not holding my breath for this to be a regular occurance though. We were told we would get gems from the St Patrick horse and I've only ever had carrots!

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I haven't seen a request yet. I force closed, too. But I'll keep checking.
    I got many new neigbors response to my request, which was awesome. It was late yesterday, after I waited for an hour, constantly swiping away my game. I bought the still remaining 3 for 18 gems, and had to speed up chapter2. This morning I collected my black steed. I think my requests will pop up some day. I am not sure why my request didn't reach any of my new neigbors. But I do hope I don't have to deal with two chapters of requests into one event again. Somehow it mixed up.
    Thanks all for the nice words on my wall, and the help you all offered. I gave up on the bear, it was just too much.