View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 102 of 116 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1152

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I have crafted my steed and still getting bears. Anyone know how much longer they will be around? I still need 80 to craft.
    TM, hi.
    I have 30ish you can have. I dropped out when I hadnt finished chapter 3 after three full days of trying.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    TM, hi.
    I have 30ish you can have. I dropped out when I hadnt finished chapter 3 after three full days of trying.
    Sure wish we could gift event items! LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    so now we have a dragon disguised as a steed to go along with our chicken disguised as a peacock. And a bear that drops milk.
    I think our animals need therapy!!!
    Laughing yes they do ,wishing more people would write down there drops,,, my friend and neighbors got armor and 2 gems, thinking every body getting gems the first time .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Sure wish we could gift event items! LOL
    At one point and time a timed event, they did add items to our gifts

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    It is weird. It has definitely worked differently for me this time. I sent out more than 20 requests for day 7. Now on day 9 and have not received any scrolls after the initial 20 on that first day, so they don't seem to have rolled over. And I know everyone I sent to is doing this event.

Will be sure I send requests on day 10 to everyone I sent to on day 7, to (hopefully) ensure they override any previously unfulfilled requests.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I did get 2 extra scrolls from day seven....one on day 8 and one on day 9 so I have 22 in inventory, and at least 2 requests rolled over. That's why I stayed up waaay past my bedtime to send Day 10 requests as soon as the day started (which is something I never do! Lol). I was afraid there might be more leftover scroll requests.
    Yeah, I had requests rollover. I have 33 scrolls, so plenty more than 20!

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Hey! That movie doesn't come out til May 26th! Where are you that you got to see it early? Lol

I didn't have a problem with the requests on day 10 either but agree with PrincessCupoButter on all points. Why are there requests required on the last day of a timed event when you know darn well the system is unpredictable at best & your servers will be overwhelmed.
    They had the European Premiere for the film at Disneyland Paris and had screenings across 12 countries all at the same time as the Premiere. I got free tickets to one of the screenings (it was in London). It doesn't officially get released in UK until 26th May either.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Yes. They need to learn how to properly identify themselves I sure hope the steed does not give gems like dragons do cause it's rare from dragon
    And an eek from me too, I just did my second collection from the steed and got - YES!! - Dragon Scales! Got 2 gems yesterday - I hope it's not really a dragon in a horse suit! I've not got much use for Dragon Scales and the horse isn't even pretty.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Thinking our beautiful steed is nothing more then another dragon, max flag saying "maxed on dragon scales "
    Hahaha, I just got that flag and I'm not sure I like this trend. First we get a chicken dressed as a peacock and now a dragon dressed as a steed. I mean what's next? An ali dressed like a pig?

Rhino Keeper
    I sure wish these frizzly bears gave back some energy like other monsters do... even if it was just +2 energy would be better than none

so the 17th is the last day to make the bear ?

Rhino Keeper
    GRRRRR ... Usually my neighbors are reliable about responding to requests within just a few hours. Now, with these last-day requests, of course I'm not getting them quickly. I'm going to have to use gems to finish that part as I do not trust the timer not to shortchange me.