View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 37 of 116 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's encouraging to see I'm not the only lunatic trying to get two bears! If this many people are going for it, it gives me hope it's actually achievable. My current numbers are 224 teeth 67 bracers. While I haven't been using my gems, I'm not wholly convinced I'll be able to reach 870 without tapping into them at some point!

My friend crafted one bear and placed it. The ability to craft more bears remains in the workshop. So, Happy crafting. For me, one bear will be enough

Farm Supplier
    I was checking for things needed... On chapter 8, I don't know what are Boar Pelts. In my inventary I have none. Oups !
    Do I have to fight 75 boars ???
    I was checking if my Tavern was level 5. Yes, it is !
    Thks for the help here, I am now crafting two black lilies together.
    Nb : I waste one adventure and a simple feast that I cook so hardly as I do quickly and click on second adventure on the list-Search the ancient vault- instead of the Forest adventure !!! Lol

Farm Supplier
    Five adventures for two white wisps and one dark. Only one simple feast left. I received the first ones on the first two journeys. And then, glimmer dust, glimmer dust, BOOM.
    I read it took another ruler 8 trips.
    Feelin' lucky
    But not lucky enough to try for two bears, let alone one.
    I *do* like the storybook format.
    As always, thanks to Katt for all the invaluable info.

Executive Chef
    Sooooo. . . Chapter 3 just autocompleted for me and I have 3 dark wisps. No light ones. How can I possibly craft the light flower without the light wisp and no ability to adventure for more?!?!? I thought it didn't autocomplete until you had both types. Has anyone else had this happen?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Sooooo. . . Chapter 3 just autocompleted for me and I have 3 dark wisps. No light ones. How can I possibly craft the light flower without the light wisp and no ability to adventure for more?!?!? I thought it didn't autocomplete until you had both types. Has anyone else had this happen?
    Oh my. No that didn't happen for me however 4 adventures and no wisps. The last three tries I used gems to speed up and got 2 light and 1 dark. I am worried about getting enough teeth to craft the Frizzly Bear. We need 470 total . Maybe you should submit a ticket with support. Good luck.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hexappeal View Post
    Five adventures for two white wisps and one dark. Only one simple feast left. I received the first ones on the first two journeys. And then, glimmer dust, glimmer dust, BOOM.
    I read it took another ruler 8 trips.
    Feelin' lucky
    But not lucky enough to try for two bears, let alone one.
    I *do* like the storybook format.
    As always, thanks to Katt for all the invaluable info.
    Im on trip #5. I got one light wisp on my first trip and nothing since. Hoping fives a charm

Quote Originally Posted by rilette View Post
    I was checking for things needed... On chapter 8, I don't know what are Boar Pelts. In my inventary I have none. Oups !
    Do I have to fight 75 boars ???
    I was checking if my Tavern was level 5. Yes, it is !
    Thks for the help here, I am now crafting two black lilies together.
    Nb : I waste one adventure and a simple feast that I cook so hardly as I do quickly and click on second adventure on the list-Search the ancient vault- instead of the Forest adventure !!! Lol
    I am a lower level character (29) and I'm in the same boat, so whenever someone can answer this for me that would be great. I have not unlocked a single boar yet and there is no point trying to complete this quest just to get to chapter 8 and not be able to go further. I hope that since this is open to level 15+ that means our requirements are different. It's not fun to start a quest and not even have the ability to work towards finishing it.

Executive Chef
    ★ dear all, is the ability to craft 2 bears will end at same time as the Storyboard event? ★

★ or does this offer is extended for a few more days after since this goal appeared without a timer? ★ ty ★

I can't get chapter 3 of 10, the light and dark wisps ! I have done the adventure 4 times and not one

Rhino Keeper
    How do you get 800 Frizzly Bear teeth? I mean I know you have to slay them but did you use gems? I have been playing since the event started and I only have 50. OMG please elaborate.