View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 59 of 116 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    So, you are getting help from neighbors you didn't even ask?
    Yes, it's crazy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    Same here, I got one wisp from 3 days of adventuring. Getting plenty of glimmer dust though. With 6 days left, I just don't think this quest is going to be doable. I shouldn't have started it, but I thought I would give it a shot. I'm just plain tired of this game in general anymore. I'd hate to delete it because I have so much put into it but I'm to the point I don't even want to play.
    I gave up after 52 trips with only two wisps. They decide who wins and if you are not chosen there is no way you will win no matter how hard you try or how many gems you spend. The game is definitely not fair or even.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    I got my first bear!
    Congrats cheers ★ I'm saving all the teeth till I could craft 2, knowing the craft features stay even if crafted one (: ★

★ Ki250, I use about the same approach as cheers ★ good luck sweets (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Fashion Designer
    Spirit Wind,
    On first page, Chapter 5, your notes in red look like you can purchase a dark wisp lily or light wisp lily for 4 gems. I am guessing that maybe that should be Lily petals as no one has mentioned buying lilies. I'm waiting for Chapter 5 to open tonight so I'm not there yet.

oops! all fixed. yes it's the petals that cost 4 gems each. thanks for the pickup. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-10-17 at 08:00 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope the bear teeth I am collecting now will count toward the 70 needed in chapter 9. Can anyone confirm?
    Last edited by msmorg; 05-10-17 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Answer found in chapter 1 after refreshing

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post

BTW my bears have been dropping milk and a rat tail.
    My bear has been dropping fur as well as milk.

Fashion Designer
    Please feel free SW to delete this, but there seem to be a lot of people in Australia worried about the requests. Please feel free to add me. I am in Australia and accept all requests.

I thought we aren't supposed to send more than 20 requests per game day + Stormie? I try to send 20 requests close to midnight and another 20 requests after midnight thus sending them on separate days. Does sending 40 in one day just hold 20 requests & send them the next day? Thanks.

I live in AZ in US & play often. If you want to add me, I respond to requests promptly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I thought we aren't supposed to send more than 20 requests per game day + Stormie? I try to send 20 requests close to midnight and another 20 requests after midnight thus sending them on separate days. Does sending 40 in one day just hold 20 requests & send them the next day? Thanks.
    Yes, if you send 25 requests to active neighbors, after you receive your daily limit of 20, the other 5 will be sent out automatically when a new S8 day begins, and those 5 requests will show '2 days ago' for your neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by jdgrozda View Post
    Is everyone trying this? That's what I did (after randomly clicking some ponds first) and I luckily got all 3 of my wisps with only 4 adventures. It might not have anything to do with it, but I always click 'Go' first just in case. Good luck to everyone still on that task. I feel terrible that some people have been spending days trying to complete it
    That's what I've been doing but it's not working out for me. 😟