View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 74 of 116 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    What's with these frizzley bears we craft. Dropping milk every time. What a joke. 400 teeth for milk. I feel so let down. This is not fair. I had to check my calendar to make sure it wasn't April 1!
    You're kidding?! That's awful! I'm at about 250 now, but I think I need 75 teeth for tomorrow's goal so that will set me back. I can't believe it's for milk! Ugh! Yet another useless item.

For sure there is something wrong with the requests, four did not count towards the 20, I checked my news feed and had 10 neighbours "helping" but only six counted towards the goal, force closed etc etc but those four replies never counted. Didnt try for the second request, jist paid the 120 gems and got on with it.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but are there any Game of Thrones fans here?

I ask because Moffrey sure does resemble Joffrey. Even his cocky expression looks like him. Not to mention Moffrey's bragging about things he'll be getting on his "name day," and being first of his name.

I was pretty amused by this, especially since I'm rewatching every season in preparation for the new one.
    Last edited by FrostedThings; 05-12-17 at 09:15 PM.

So, and this may be silly, but does everyone's quest start at the same time? In theory I have through tomorrow and my goal 10 opens in 2 hours. I'm completely anxious about making it. I really would like that horse!! Thanks!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedThings View Post
    Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but are there any Game of Thrones fans here?

I ask because Moffrey sure does resemble Joffrey. Even his cocky expression looks like him. Not to mention Moffrey's bragging about things he'll be getting on his "name day," and being first of his name.

I was pretty amused by this, especially since I'm rewatching every season in preparation for the new one.
    sounds interesting. I think I will pay more attention to dialogues now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by karak71 View Post
    So, and this may be silly, but does everyone's quest start at the same time? In theory I have through tomorrow and my goal 10 opens in 2 hours. I'm completely anxious about making it. I really would like that horse!! Thanks!!!!
    Yes, the new day opens same time for everyone and those who started event at the same "S8 day" it was released - they will start sending requests in 1:20 hours from now.
    I also can nit wait to start

Executive Chef
    This may seem obvious, but it's always worth repeating: can those that are online refresh their game regularly to be able to respond to requests? There's nothing worse than waiting for those last one or two requests to be filled, especially if you have already responded to some neighbours, so you know they are online.
    Good luck for those that are on the home run!

Rhino Keeper
    PLEASE
    someone tell me i have more than 24 hrs left to get my last 100 teeth for my bear amd all this work wasnt for nothing

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    PLEASE
    someone tell me i have more than 24 hrs left to get my last 100 teeth for my bear amd all this work wasnt for nothing
    It hasn't been 100% confirmed but we expect the option to craft the bear will remain open for all until the event ends for everyone, even if you personally have finished day 10. I only started day 7 tonight, so there should be at least 4 days to go - might be 5. ( I think I started with 1 day to go before it auto started)

I'm confused and concerned...I'm up to goal 1 of chapter 9 - slay 15 bears...with 1 day left on the event timer?? If there's a delay before i can even start chapter 10 how can i possibly finish?? And still the small matter of "asking" neighbours in the next chapter??