View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 112 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1152

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    If I understand correctly, you have to be completely finished before the timer runs out...
    Or, can you still be crafting the steed?
    Thanks!
    I believe once you start to craft the steed you are in the clear, because once I started to craft mine, the event timer disappeared even though there was still time left

So very disappointed in the last day of this event.
    I have 142 neighbors I added another 22, first thing this morning. After 16 hrs of waiting, I have only 16 roses and will not be able to get the steed because it all rests upon others and out of my hands. To be dependent upon others the last day to get an item is not right. You bust your butt to get all the other days done to only not be able to finish. Isn't right. Thanks for letting me vent. Going to really think hard on weather to keep playing and being disappointed time and time again on these events.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    My steed drops were gems for 1st 2 drops from both of my kingdoms and since then have had dragon scales...I've collected around 6 times from each.

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    I believe once you start to craft the steed you are in the clear, because once I started to craft mine, the event timer disappeared even though there was still time left
    I wouldnt risk it. I read some pages back that the steed disappeard out of the forge when this player wanted to place it. I think that this is strange as we are always allowed to place crafted stuff after the event ended but its prob just another way to force us to pay gems. In my lower lv kingdom I sped it up to place it on my 10th day.

Quote Originally Posted by jlpotts View Post
    So very disappointed in the last day of this event.
    I have 142 neighbors I added another 22, first thing this morning. After 16 hrs of waiting, I have only 16 roses and will not be able to get the steed because it all rests upon others and out of my hands. To be dependent upon others the last day to get an item is not right. You bust your butt to get all the other days done to only not be able to finish. Isn't right. Thanks for letting me vent. Going to really think hard on weather to keep playing and being disappointed time and time again on these events.
    You could try to add me and my 3 other kingdoms. I would log in for you. Maybe the requests will pop up?
    littelprince0313
    littelprincess03
    starbow8
    And the one on the left
    Maybe there'll still be some time?

Rhino Keeper
    Dark or Light? I can't decide.
    Only one and half hour left and still waiting for craft to finish before I can start crafting my steed.

Fashion Designer
    Unbelievably I might be able to get the bear after all. 9 hours left, two more chances to check in at work, pushing 350 teeth. I will top off with gems if I have to.

Rhino Keeper
    Second steed collection: sword (first was 2 gems)
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    Got the steed but didn't even bother trying for the bear.....so now I'm relieved to find out it is just another milk pet like the cats and dogs.

I think the tea party event did me a big favor, by being so impossibly hard to finish....the spell is now broken and I don't feel compelled to have everything or complete every event. Whether it was an addiction to the game or mild OCD, the obsession is gone now and I feel I've been released from something lol
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    I wouldnt risk it. I read some pages back that the steed disappeard out of the forge when this player wanted to place it. I think that this is strange as we are always allowed to place crafted stuff after the event ended but its prob just another way to force us to pay gems. In my lower lv kingdom I sped it up to place it on my 10th day.
    Thanks! I didn't risk it. I started to, but decided to just do as they wanted and pay gems to speed it up.

I still have the ability to craft the Frizzly Bear. When does that go away?