View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 75 of 116 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrachel2 View Post
    I'm confused and concerned...I'm up to goal 1 of chapter 9 - slay 15 bears...with 1 day left on the event timer?? If there's a delay before i can even start chapter 10 how can i possibly finish?? And still the small matter of "asking" neighbours in the next chapter??
    I think tomorrow when your chapter 10 begins, it will be written " Event expires in 24 Hours"

Thank you. I hope so!! A lot of resources down the drain if not. Do you also know if the steed needs to be collected before the event expires or wiil it be enough to have commenced the crafting?? TIA

Fashion Designer
    I'm confused and concerned...I'm up to goal 1 of chapter 9 - slay 15 bears...with 1 day left on the event timer?? If there's a delay before i can even start chapter 10 how can i possibly finish?? And still the small matter of "asking" neighbours in the next chapter??
    I am guessing that the storybook icon in the top right shows 2 days on the 'outside' (which rounds up), but 1 day when you open it (which only shows full days left). This is normal - just a slight inconsistency on the way the timers are displayed. You would still have 1 day 22 hrs to go (at the time of me writing this )
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 05-13-17 at 02:05 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you. I hope so!! A lot of resources down the drain if not. Do you also know if the steed needs to be collected before the event expires or wiil it be enough to have commenced the crafting?? TIA
    You don't need to craft the horse before the 10th day ends.
    The storybook goals (and associated timer) are complete when you receive the Knights Writ, which you then use to craft the horse.

Rhino Keeper
    uhg i thought i had this in the bag but i need 9 more bones to build the darn statue and i dont know where to find them...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    uhg i thought i had this in the bag but i need 9 more bones to build the darn statue and i dont know where to find them...
    The reindeer and Halloween stuff drop bones, the castle, werewolf girl, the crooked tree etc. And regular monsters so if you have a few traps lying around it might be good to whack them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    The reindeer and Halloween stuff drop bones, the castle, werewolf girl, the crooked tree etc. And regular monsters so if you have a few traps lying around it might be good to whack them.
    And the colosseum! It's dropping bones like crazy

Thank you 😃

Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    From THE HUB:
    Bone
    Found: fangbeast, trolls, dire boars, lovecupines, Ivy's hut, troll pit, troll castle, spooky tree, Gentleman Troll (Baron's Tent prize), L10 Colosseum, Friendly Werewolf, Haunted Castle, Merry Reindeer

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    I wouldnt spend traps, since it seems we will have another monster hunt in future. There is a thread where Pika asks for feedback