View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 116 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Banned
    What do you have to have to go on the adventure? I don't see it anywhere.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    What do you have to have to go on the adventure? I don't see it anywhere.
    Post #2 - under chapter 3 - venture to the Forrest - 1 simple feast, 3 long swords.

Rhino Keeper
    For Chapter 3 goal 3: My advise for all is to stock up on simple feasts. I'm stuck as I await new feasts to be generated in the kitchens (speeded up using the Top Chef boost). I have done more forest adventures than I expected.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm currently up to 106 teeth and 31 bracers. Since the story tasks so far haven't been tap intensive I'm just using all my energy on bear fighting. Not sure how my numbers will hold up throughout the week, but I'm nothing if not determined!

That's just amazing
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Well, I don't know I am lucky or not, I found out I have 40+ simple feasts, but first 3 forest ventures gave me only glimmerdusts! Really, hope I can catch up somehow.

Rhino Keeper
    My adventures are only giving me a couple coins. These adventures need to stop being random drop! Just give us what were adventuring for already, and stop making us waste out resources

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMANIA69 View Post
    The Forest Adventure disappears after the 3 wisp goal is met. I got 2 dark and 1 light. I didn't try crafting 2 dark (it was too late/early this morning I suppose. lol) I imagine if you craft them simultaneously, you could have the extra. Also note the Lillies are not available to purchase thus far. Mine continue to drop the dark and light petals and are regularly spawning Frizzly Bears as a bonus.
    You may need the 3rd wisp later, theres probavly no point crafting 2 of one of them, if you only have 1 of the other as you will have to wait anyway

Nightclub Owner
    Okay, this is going beyond ridiculous now. I've completed 6 Forest Adventures and not one wisp, light or dark. At this point I think I may have to burn the forest down to get ANYTHING out of it!

Executive Chef
    Since many of you are my neighbors and I have sent out neighbor requests to you, here's the info for Chapter 7, so far:

Chapter 7:

Turns out Squire Moffrey is on holiday with his parents. As ruler, it is your right to summon him to court...but you'll have to find him first!

Goal 1 of 3: Visit Kingdoms (Search for Moffrey!) 0/20 Visit
    Goal 2 of 3: Receive Knight's Scroll (Get these from your neighbors.) 0/20 Ask

I did not intend to gem through this one but real life has been way too busy to play like a normal person. Good luck, everyone!

Farm Supplier
    I've had exactly zero drops from the adventure too! So frustrating. I don't know why nothing is dropping but I'm going to lose patience really fast!