View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 111 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1152

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Rhino Keeper
    Feedback
    So I played with different accounts and encountered the following problems:

Game Level 37:
    I did not even have enough simple feasts. Maybe those quests are not meant for lower level players.

Other problems, even on level 50 accounts:
    not enough pelts, bones, golden eggs. Not enough energy/time to get them either.
    In one account, when collecting from ponds, I got mostly dire boars instead of frizzly bears (5:1), so I could fill up on bones, but was stuck in this chapter until time ran out (and therefore I did not need all those bones anyway)
    In 2 accounts, I could not complete the last "ask friends" in time.

At least the prize was nice this time. Not pretty, but useful.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    You have to craft it in the magic forge using the plushy sword and knights helm. That part isn't very clear on page one.
    Ive updated chapter 10 and added some more notes. Should be more helpful now...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Dark steed drop update:

1st collection 2 gems
    2nd collection banner for dragon scales (the greedy elves don't even want those things)
    3rd collection 2 gems

I'm liking this little dragon-horse!
    My 2nd drop was dragon scales (black collection banner)

So I'm hopeful that I'm following your pattern! The gems are very nice

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    I suspect tomorrow may be the last day for crafting the bear. Most of the times the ability to craft dissapears when the event expires. Autostart was may 7, plus 10 days makes may 17.

I autostarted and today was my day 10. May 7 was day 1 so the 16th is Day 10.

New Resident
    If I understand correctly, I'm able to receive 20 (maybe 1extra from stormie) requested items per day, but does rejected requests count to that too. Meaning if say 3 of my nbrs desided to reject my request thinking that because they finished the event days ago these requests are "left overs" so not needed anymore, so I would be able to get only 17 items that day?
    I sent requests to 23 nbrs Im 100% sure that are active, and on Chapter 7 I received quite quickly those 20 needed, rest of them received next day, but got to 18/20 over 8h ago and I know atleast one of my nbrs havent even gotten a request. I tried to send again if missed some but had sent all.
    If so, I wish people would keep in mind that even they've finished the event, there are players that have started very late, and do desperately need those requests, even days after you did!!

Quote Originally Posted by KrideCity View Post
    If I understand correctly, I'm able to receive 20 (maybe 1extra from stormie) requested items per day, but does rejected requests count to that too. Meaning if say 3 of my nbrs desided to reject my request thinking that because they finished the event days ago these requests are "left overs" so not needed anymore, so I would be able to get only 17 items that day?
    I sent requests to 23 nbrs Im 100% sure that are active, and on Chapter 7 I received quite quickly those 20 needed, rest of them received next day, but got to 18/20 over 8h ago and I know atleast one of my nbrs havent even gotten a request. I tried to send again if missed some but had sent all.
    If so, I wish people would keep in mind that even they've finished the event, there are players that have started very late, and do desperately need those requests, even days after you did!!
    If they didn't tap send but rather rejected the request, it will not count as a request toward your limit. It can't since they didn't send it.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    I think next event I will do an X-ray exam on those pets. The steed must be a dragon lol I got dragon scale again
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post
    My 2nd drop was dragon scales (black collection banner)

So I'm hopeful that I'm following your pattern! The gems are very nice
    My first drop was the gems, second was 5 energy

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, I just wanted to apologise to all my neighbours whom sent requests for help to me, I have just responded to all of them. After the disappointment for the last few events and especially the last event and completion of the non-event actions I have decided that Castle Story no longer interests me.
    I wish everyone all the best in this and future events.

Rhino Keeper
    If I understand correctly, you have to be completely finished before the timer runs out...
    Or, can you still be crafting the steed?
    Thanks!