View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 90 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Host(ess)

Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Yep, I had the same situation. And, a few players here saw my post so added me and I also sent to them. It didn't help. I was forced to spend the 6 gems or not be able to complete the quest. It's not ideal, but gems is not much. I wish the game would work better.
    I added neighbors to get "fresh" requests and stuck on 19 for 8 hours, gave up and spent the 6 gems. Have not received any responses or requests since this morning... I KNOW tons of neighbors are playing to help with requests.

Rhino Keeper
    So I bought a second knights tribute by accident. I don't want to use any more of my golden eggs, but I can't seem to just sell it or store it when it's at its unfinished state. Anyone know if there's a way to get rid of it without building it?
    I know I'm probably stuck building it, but being hopeful!!

Rhino Keeper
    I had to gem to get the last few neighbor request aswell... Definetly a glitch going on! I have a list of very active neighbors, so I think they either didn't get the request or I didn't get the accept back. Neighbor requests should just be put at the beginning of these events so there's less problems next time

Rhino Keeper
    There is some peace in realizing that there is no way to finish the current challenge. I can just clean up my kingdom. Perhaps we'll soon have some events that are not timed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucinda1989 View Post
    I'm so feed up. I didn't finish the tea party because the spring flower I purchased failed to drop anything and the tea leaves were impossible to gather. Now this, I sent out my requests at the very start of this last day and have been stuck on 11. Not receiving any requests for bouquets nor receiving any. Don't have any gems so.........probably just going to once again not get the goal.
    After sending out your requests.. if you keep your game ON and visit: neighbours, community, your wall, your news feed, reloading your game, you have a much greater possibility of refreshing your game memory, thus receiving your needed replies.
    Sending out other batches of requests.. remember this only over-rides your former requests, thus putting them at the tail of your request list.. thus slowing down the process of delivering as data has been changed.
    Doubling the amount of requests needed is a safe number.. too many only slows down the process as only 20 are delivered randomly.
    Needless to say.. check if your neighbors still play beforehand. Better choosing from your list who lives in your country or is ahead in time so you know more or less they are within your timing to send immediate answers and not sleeping/working hours.
    If you have to turn off your game.. have the patience to turn in on frequently during this time, so as to refresh your game memory.
    Hope you find some hints here for future requesting and lots of Good Luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    I had to gem to get the last few neighbor request aswell... Definetly a glitch going on! I have a list of very active neighbors, so I think they either didn't get the request or I didn't get the accept back. Neighbor requests should just be put at the beginning of these events so there's less problems next time
    This I fully agree with as neighbor requesting is always a delicate part of the event that we don't personally have full control and can just do what is wise, not having an garanteed immediate outcome. We players just pray during these goals.. so having more time is always appreciated.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    As my steed is grazing the green grass in my queendom it's feedback time: Thanks S8 for a very very pleasant event. I did enjoy it greatly, especially after the tea party disaster. It was a nice, balanced thing that didn't require from me a total abandonment of real life and doable (particularly with the accumulated wisdom of the forum) without spending any gems. Having said that, I did unlock last chapter earlier because I COULD not because there was no other option to win otherwise.
    I look forward to the upcoming monster hunt!

Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    i spent 30 gems to get my horse and i woulda spent more if i had to because i love how he looks in my kingdom.
    i wish i could have spent another 500 gems and gotten the other colored horse to, but it wasnt an option, silly storm8!
    For 500 gems you are better off buying a regular alicorn.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Rhino Keeper
    I send out request to all 292 neighbours all at the same time , many maybe inactive. I get request filled in an hour soon as chapter begins.

Rhino Keeper
    I too got stuck. My counter stuck on 15 for most of the day. Then stuck totally at 19. I paid the gems for the last bouquet. Not pleased about this, but I am now crafting my horse.

I have said it before and it seems I shall have to go on saying it. There should not be neighbour requests on the last day of a timed quest unless/until the infrastructure is fit for it. This is just stupid - annoying good players/customers for no good reason.