View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 49 of 116 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    ****ed 150th bear. i have 173 teeth. 1.15 teeth per bear. will need to **** 410 bear to reach 470 teeth. 13 days total in event, means ****ing 32 per day. roughly 16 energy per bear (to spawn, then ****, with some slack for dire boars along the way). 500 energy per day needed to keep up. 6500 energy total over 13 days just to get 1 bear built with enough teeth to also pass the 70 we have to give away. and any extra energy over the 6500 spent to finish the knight quest. ugh!!!
    Oh oh! Hadn't done calculations, looks like no 471 for me then
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    ****ed 150th bear. i have 173 teeth. 1.15 teeth per bear. will need to **** 410 bear to reach 470 teeth. 13 days total in event, means ****ing 32 per day. roughly 16 energy per bear (to spawn, then ****, with some slack for dire boars along the way). 500 energy per day needed to keep up. 6500 energy total over 13 days just to get 1 bear built with enough teeth to also pass the 70 we have to give away. and any extra energy over the 6500 spent to finish the knight quest. ugh!!!
    Ouch must admit this hurt my 871 goal that I won't reach

I'm still stuck on 3 so now I'm worried this will be first story book I don't finish as I need two more and with the random drops I can't predict it. The only thing I have going for me is I started two days past the start so I have a little more time. Then I worry with two days of neighbor requests, the ones from the first day that go unanswered may effect day 10 where there is no wiggle room
    Last edited by janddolphins; 05-09-17 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Fixed ending
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Do we have until 16th (?) or 17th (?) May to get the bear? Or only until the 14th May, if we started the storybook straight away on 4th?
    What I mean is do we have the full length of time for the event to get the bear? Rather than just the 10 days length of the storybook, since you could start storybook late and wait until it autostarted on 7th? Hope that makes sense!
    Last edited by GC5410; 05-09-17 at 02:28 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It would be when the event concludes. I've already ask for confirmation about this, but given the craft remains when a player has both the steed and the bear, it would be logical to assume it's to the end of the event.

Banned
    Groan. I'm still stuck on level 2. I've sent out 42 of those knights expeditions to get wisps and only have two. I knew I shouldn't have even tried - I could have used those feasts for adventures. These competitions are never fair and are ridiculously hard.

Farm Supplier
    I am just now collecting petals. Can anyone tell me if petals in inventory count? If not, I will have another 12 hours for the next goal. I've been collecting from both flowers in hope that inventory counts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Groan. I'm still stuck on level 2. I've sent out 42 of those knights expeditions to get wisps and only have two. I knew I shouldn't have even tried - I could have used those feasts for adventures. These competitions are never fair and are ridiculously hard.
    That's awful. I would have given up, mostly because I don't have so many feasts and swords.

Fortunately I managed to get the necessary wisps to advance. Has anybody managed to get an extra wisp? I have two dark and one light and the adventure is still in the queen's court, so I wondered what the odds were. I sent out an extra adventure, but they came back with glimmer dust. If the possibility is zero, I will not try anymore.

And I missed it, but do the petals drop in between chapters?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by icydove View Post
    I am just now collecting petals. Can anyone tell me if petals in inventory count? If not, I will have another 12 hours for the next goal. I've been collecting from both flowers in hope that inventory counts.
    Yes. I'd suggest having a look at post 2. SpiritWind does a great job of keeping it updated with this sort of information and it is generally the best place to check first if you have questions

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    That's awful. I would have given up, mostly because I don't have so many feasts and swords.

Fortunately I managed to get the necessary wisps to advance. Has anybody managed to get an extra wisp? I have two dark and one light and the adventure is still in the queen's court, so I wondered what the odds were. I sent out an extra adventure, but they came back with glimmer dust. If the possibility is zero, I will not try anymore.
    Yes, people have posted that they have got more wisps and been able to craft 2 of each lily

Yes. I'm not at that stage yet, but in post 2 under chapter 4 it says that they do

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post

I got 2 dark then 1 light after about 9 adv, so crafted 2 dark lillies, then 1 light lily but didn't collect it, I had 3 more tries at adv and got a 2nd light wisp, so because I hadn't collected the lily, the craft was still there. Yes, the petals drop between chapters.