View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 53 of 116 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

I don't know if this has already been discussed, but if anyone can help I'll be really grateful! I am on chapter 6 and need to lure a bear with the trap. I know I had it and placed it but can't find it now. I possibly used it to get a bear I really can't remember. However now my task is to lure with a trap! Do I have to buy 1 at 10 gems? I don't have any gems at the mo but I also really don't want to save gems just to but another trap. Anyone else had this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dingaling1977 View Post
    I don't know if this has already been discussed, but if anyone can help I'll be really grateful! I am on chapter 6 and need to lure a bear with the trap. I know I had it and placed it but can't find it now. I possibly used it to get a bear I really can't remember. However now my task is to lure with a trap! Do I have to buy 1 at 10 gems? I don't have any gems at the mo but I also really don't want to save gems just to but another trap. Anyone else had this?
    have you checked your inventory? If you do remember placing it out though, put your game in edit mode and move things around where you think you placed it. Sometimes things get hidden behind buildings etc...... Just recently I found a trap hidden that I didn't know I had.

Another thought- can you hit 'go' ? That might take you to your trap.
    I'm not at that stage yet, so I don't know if that works.
    Last edited by riverly; 05-09-17 at 02:46 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The dark petals do count. Mine autocompleted as soon as I finished the light petals. Sorry I have no advice about the bears. I was having trouble with boars yesterday, but so far it's been better today.
    Thank you PrincessCup! Glad to know it counts...whew!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dingaling1977 View Post
    You definitely didn't use it and forgot because it's the reward for goal 1. If you had used it, goal 2 would have completed. So that only leaves that it's either in your inventory or on your board. I know it's not easy locating such tiny things. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    have you checked your inventory? If you do remember placing it out though, put your game in edit mode and move things around where you think you placed it. Sometimes things get hidden behind buildings etc...... Just recently I found a trap hidden that I didn't know I had.

Another thought- can you hit 'go' ? That might take you to your trap.
    I'm not at that stage yet, so I don't know if that works.
    Thank you! I found it!

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    You definitely didn't use it and forgot because it's the reward for goal 1. If you had used it, goal 2 would have completed. So that only leaves that it's either in your inventory or on your board. I know it's not easy locating such tiny things. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I can't believe it either. Being in Australia, it is practically impossible to get 20 replies in a day because of the time zone. Everyone seems asleep when I am awake and awake when I am asleep. Replies come through 4 or 5 days later. To then have to craft things as well, all within the 24 hours, after so much hard work ???

Please S8, reconsider the 20 ask in the last chapter. Please!
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I am in Australia too. I am not generally accepting new neighbours but feel free to invite me to help with this, if you want.
    Me too - live down under in syd - feel free to add - not gonna make this one but will enjoy trying

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    ****ed 150th bear. i have 173 teeth. 1.15 teeth per bear. will need to **** 410 bear to reach 470 teeth. 13 days total in event, means ****ing 32 per day. roughly 16 energy per bear (to spawn, then ****, with some slack for dire boars along the way). 500 energy per day needed to keep up. 6500 energy total over 13 days just to get 1 bear built with enough teeth to also pass the 70 we have to give away. and any extra energy over the 6500 spent to finish the knight quest. ugh!!!
    Actually you only have 10 days to complete the event once you start the other three days are your option to delay the start so this means 47 bears a day to slay. I was only doing 40 a day to start because I did not realize we had to give 70 away. Nw I had to bump it up to slaying 55 a day just to catch up.

Banned
    Ive sent my knights on the simple feast trip 50 times now and haven't gotten my third wisp. I'm still stuck on level - 2 I think it is? I think I've set a record. Thanks for nothing, Storm 8.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Ive sent my knights on the simple feast trip 50 times now and haven't gotten my third wisp. I'm still stuck on level - 2 I think it is? I think I've set a record. Thanks for nothing, Storm 8.
    are you getting glimmer dust or are you maxed on glimmer dust now? That just sounds messed up. I would contact support.

FINALLY finished chapter 3!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 