View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 116 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Sorry the strawberries weren't forthcoming.
    ★ I met Dire Boars this morning when harvesting glimmer bulbs ★ will do more to spawn them and using speed time boosters (: ★ GL to all

Banned
    Meh. I've been on three tries for the wisps and haven't gotten one. Yet another undoable challenge. Thanks for nothing Storm 8. Which is how much money you'll get from me.

Do not know anyone - is a forum for finding quickly responding neighbors for the requirements in this event?

New Resident
    I've never had any dire boars at all in my Kingdom, haven't started the event but started preparing for it, but now I'm unsure if it's even worth trying as I would need 75 dire boar somethings... Right?!

Sigh.. Was looking forward to getting through this... Ah well. Might try for the bear then..

Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    Do not know anyone - is a forum for finding quickly responding neighbors for the requirements in this event?
    Try looking here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-Mar-May-2017
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by Norelisa View Post
    I've never had any dire boars at all in my Kingdom, haven't started the event but started preparing for it, but now I'm unsure if it's even worth trying as I would need 75 dire boar somethings... Right?!

Sigh.. Was looking forward to getting through this... Ah well. Might try for the bear then..
    The amount required depends on what level you are. Unfortunately, no one has listed the lower level requirements for the later chapters yet. It's hard to advise about starting without knowing exactly what you will need. It may be worth it if you have gems to invest to skip some things, but that's a personal decision for each player.
    Expanding to the troll pit gets them started and once those dire boars do show up...you'll end up wishing you'd never seen them! Lol!

Good luck with whatever you decide!

Ps. Welcome to the forums!!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    do we know if the petals collected in chapter 4 count towards the requirement for 25 in chapter 5? at least that spreads the collection time out ... thank you.
    Yes, they do count.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The amount required depends on what level you are. Unfortunately, no one has listed the lower level requirements for the later chapters yet. It's hard to advise about starting without knowing exactly what you will need. It may be worth it if you have gems to invest to skip some things, but that's a personal decision for each player.
    Expanding to the troll pit gets them started and once those dire boars do show up...you'll end up wishing you'd never seen them! Lol!

Good luck with whatever you decide!

Ps. Welcome to the forums!!
    Thanks

I am level 32 now.. Sigh, so high level player I guess. I started a looong time ago but only tried to reach level 20 or 25 for another game, so up until that I didn't pay any attention to the game.. So haven't actually expanded that much /that far.. My mistake.. will focus on the bear then, I have about 125 gems but not sure it's enough to go through the chapter 10

Well, I guess I'll be bear hunting now )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    So I'm taking a negative and making it positive. Last even there was club 9 for those who did not think finishing the even was doable or worth it.

Now I'm making club 800 - for those of us who are going for the goal of 2 bears so need s whomping 800 teeth before they start cracking. Let me know if you are interested! Also pm me if you would like to do this together and root each other on
    I'm in! Go 800 Club! 
    ...can we make necklaces, bracelets, anklets & shimmy-belts with all of our bear teeth and dance around a campfire, too?! LOL
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 05-07-17 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Added more jewelry, lol

Rhino Keeper
    I'm just curious as to why so many teeth are needed.... is this bear special, or ... typical S8 side goal prize material. 400 is a ponderous requirement number. I'm using all my energy just to gather teeth and not doing the quest.