View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 113 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1152

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Wishing others like me who don't understand why the option for the near is still open but won't question it good luck! At a pace of about 80% 1 tooth at a time (I was board and tracked it when I saw others were so much further ahead) and that means slaying over 300 bears, I am now 16 away with over 100 energy to finally get my bear. Please stay open another half hour or hour!

Best of luck to others!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Wishing others like me who don't understand why the option for the near is still open but won't question it good luck! At a pace of about 80% 1 tooth at a time (I was board and tracked it when I saw others were so much further ahead) and that means slaying over 300 bears, I am now 16 away with over 100 energy to finally get my bear. Please stay open another half hour or hour!

Best of luck to others!

In the market, the bear traps are still for sale for 6 hours according to the timer on them. I'd guess that's how much longer the bears will be available. Strange that there never was a clear answer on that....not even a quest in the book this time.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

403! Got my bear in time with 3 extra teeth best of luck to everyone else grinding it to the end!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    403! Got my bear in time with 3 extra teeth
    ★ congrats Jand (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Executive Chef
    i voted neutral because i got the light steed but not the bear : 400 teeth is really too much
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Got the steed but didn't even bother trying for the bear.....so now I'm relieved to find out it is just another milk pet like the cats and dogs.

I think the tea party event did me a big favor, by being so impossibly hard to finish....the spell is now broken and I don't feel compelled to have everything or complete every event. Whether it was an addiction to the game or mild OCD, the obsession is gone now and I feel I've been released from something lol
    I agree! I collected teeth up until the step to give them. Then, I parked my troll Fred so I wouldn't be bothered with more bears! Of course, now that my boar pelt stock has been severely depleted I've had to give Fred a vacay so the boars will come back

Executive Chef
    Trying to spawn boar but I get a bear . My workshop was busy, so I couldn't look to see if the bear teeth goal was still there.

White/Dark Knight Steed drops:
    • Coal
    • Jewels
    • Longsword
    • Light Armor
    • Earth Wisp
    • Coins
    • Gems
    • Dragon Scales
    • Energy

Frizzly Bear drops:
    • Fur
    • Rat Tail
    • Creep Tooth
    • Fey Crystal
    • Milk
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Ok, I have a question/complaint for Storm8.

Why did they require me to sell a farmhouse to place the stupid Knights tribute statue, and waste 10 gold eggs on it, for it to only give me coins in return? So now when I went to sell the useless thing so I can free up space for an actual building, why am I not allowed to sell it!!!??!!

why am I required to keep a useless statue that should have been treated as a decoration, that's eats up a spot I could use for a building?

Nightclub Owner
    I'm exhausted from all the pond tapping and I kinda hope we have a few days off before we're thrown into the next maelstrom of tapping and slashing. It would be great if I could clear out all the sparkles and uncollected crafts so I could see my board again, lol. I had only just gotten my flour and sugar built back up before the bears invaded and I literally done nothing else to maintain my queensdom but **** bears and finish the goals.