View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 55 of 116 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I'm feeling disheartened after just 2 adventures with no wisps. I can't imagine how I'd feel not getting everything after 42 ... That is beyond random
    I was disheartened way too early. This has now gone very well for me - 1st 3 adventures brought nothing, but next 3 all brought a wisp - 2 light, 1 dark.

Now on day 4 and deciding if I want to chance my luck for a second dark wisp.

I feel for those still struggling to get wisps

Banned
    I gave up at level 3, goal 3. I tried 52 times to get those wisps and couldn't. Got tired of wasting resources. I'd like to complain but they won't listen. This game is not fair anymore.

im on lv 23 and i dont see anything named boar pelt. there is no dire boar at all. how can i get that kind of monster?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I gave up at level 3, goal 3. I tried 52 times to get those wisps and couldn't. Got tired of wasting resources. I'd like to complain but they won't listen. This game is not fair anymore.
    It feels like you should have got an even better reward than the rest of us for that level of perseverance.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewind16 View Post
    im on lv 23 and i dont see anything named boar pelt. there is no dire boar at all. how can i get that kind of monster?
    Hi. Welcome to the forum. Is the event asking for boar pelts yet for you?

If not, for lower level players such as you, it has been expected you will need fur, not boar pelts, when you get to that stage of this event (based on previous events).

Dire boars are related to a later goal line which you wouldn't have reached yet.

There is a link at the top of post 2, to where a lower level player is adding requirements for the lower levels, as they get to each day.

Rhino Keeper
    I opted for the white steed. I was excited when the first collection netted 2 gems! However, the second collection was puzzling as it dropped dragon scales(maxed). I'm still collecting for the bear. I'll be lucky to get one. I haven't seen anyone mention this, but the ability to buy and build more than one Knight's Tribute remains after building the first. I decided to build a second for future decorating. For anyone having trouble getting requests filled, I'm turning my auto invite on for a limited time. Just give me a heads up on my wall please. Good luck everyone.

Host(ess)
    Me too!!! Played CS for years & quests are getting more & more frustrating!! Time is running out for me (AGAIN)

Host(ess)
    Agree!! Been trying for 3 days & only 2 wisps

Fashion Designer
    hi, looking for advice on how to handle these neighbor requests. i don't find any info in the first posts, and just some comments about sending out only 40 requests as i read back through the posts. is there a logical way to approach this? i don't want to doom my chances for day 10, but i have never understood how the neighbor requests are handled in this game. it seems 20 are delivered to neighbors each day? do you send the requests to the first neighbors in your list? try to choose active neighbors? thanks for any advice.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    hi, looking for advice on how to handle these neighbor requests. i don't find any info in the first posts, and just some comments about sending out only 40 requests as i read back through the posts. is there a logical way to approach this? i don't want to doom my chances for day 10, but i have never understood how the neighbor requests are handled in this game. it seems 20 are delivered to neighbors each day? do you send the requests to the first neighbors in your list? try to choose active neighbors? thanks for any advice.
    What I did - I checked history and made list of neighbors who either had visited me recently or had accepted my requests in previous event (i think it was in april) or if I saw bear in their kingdom or if they had multiple hearts in social activity. And Stormy of course. The list was about 30 people and I sent out request to them. Also if I received request from anyone else, I sent request back.
    Not entirely sure if this is best tactics, so far I have got only 11 responses back in 5 hours.