View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 58 of 116 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

What we can't craft two steeds, even with gems? D:

Executive Chef
    A long while back I set up a spreadsheet of neighbors and try to keep track of who responds to requests. It's only 50 some neighbors at present so not too unwieldy. The spreadsheet also helps me delete neighbors who haven't responded to several requests - I check to see if they're still active and delete if not.

Also because I'm always running close to full on memory on my phone, I really dislike having to visit the community because it uses so much memory. I discovered you can visit the same kingdom two or three times before it refreshes the list so that helps. But usually after the visits I have to delete and reinstall the game to get back memory.

Rhino Keeper
    Question for those who have crafted the Bear or are close to getting it. What was your strategy? I have been playing as often as I can and I have a total of 203 Frizzly Bear Teeth. But I need 267 to get the Bear. My timer says I have 4 days left but is it really rounded up to 5 days. I have 10 hours before chapter 7 starts and I feel confident I will get the Steed but I still want the Bear even if it only drops milk. Think I can make it with 5 days left. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    I (finally-I think I took 11 trips) found my third wisp. So, I decided to see what lies ahead. I have no idea how long it will take to get 20 (or is it 25?) petals from each of the new lilies. I see 10 golden eggs are needed in Chapter 10. I have three golden eggs. Will someone remind me of the places other than the hatcheries and the chickens where I might chance upon a golden egg? I think I might be done with this event.
    Aideen, Griffina, Fireworks griffin, royal griffin, griffin roost L5, parrot.
    I think the spring peacock as well, but I've never gotten any in all the times that I've collected from it.

Hi guys, how do i get the boar belts? I havent had any boars appear in my kingdom?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Question for those who have crafted the Bear or are close to getting it. What was your strategy? I have been playing as often as I can and I have a total of 203 Frizzly Bear Teeth. But I need 267 to get the Bear. My timer says I have 4 days left but is it really rounded up to 5 days. I have 10 hours before chapter 7 starts and I feel confident I will get the Steed but I still want the Bear even if it only drops milk. Think I can make it with 5 days left. Thanks in advance for any replies.
    I got my first bear yesterday. I have been using almost all the energys touching wells and fighting bears. I try not to let any energys wasted by checking in at least once every two hours while I am awake. I touch 5 or 6 wells quickly then speed collect them. Usually I get a bear doing this but lately the first round goes without a bear more often than not. So I wait until I have enough energys to go for a few round before I collect from wells. Good luck!

BTW my bears have been dropping milk and a rat tail.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cocohaven14 View Post
    Hi guys, how do i get the boar belts? I havent had any boars appear in my kingdom?
    If you are under level 30 you may not be asked for pelts. I've requested some more info from S8 about this, just waiting for a response. Dire boars are available from level 22+ who have defeated Troll King. They are the beginning of the Troll Tribe storyline. I'll post more info when I know....

If you're in the level 15-30 group, make sure you follow the goals linked in the first post to those requirements. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1417196 Here it is again to help. Info up to chapter 5 now recorded.

Quote Originally Posted by littlewind16 View Post
    im on lv 23 and i dont see anything named boar pelt. there is no dire boar at all. how can i get that kind of monster?
    You don't need to collect Boar Pelts if you're below level 31. Your requirement for that task would be to give Fur instead of Boar Pelt.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Those of you still waiting to get wisps, have you tried opening the storybook and clicking "Go" next to the goal? This takes you to the building where you then collect the adventure. I have no idea if it makes any difference, it could just have been a coincidence (and it should, of course, work without doing it), but after 12+ adventures in a row with no wisps (I had got 1 wisp from my very first adventure), I used this method for the next 2 adventures and got wisps from both of them. Worth a try, since it can't hurt!
    Is everyone trying this? That's what I did (after randomly clicking some ponds first) and I luckily got all 3 of my wisps with only 4 adventures. It might not have anything to do with it, but I always click 'Go' first just in case. Good luck to everyone still on that task. I feel terrible that some people have been spending days trying to complete it
    Add me on Restaurant Story 2, Bakery Story and Farm Story 2 (ID: jdgrozda)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Aideen, Griffina, Fireworks griffin, royal griffin, griffin roost L5, parrot.
    I think the spring peacock as well, but I've never gotten any in all the times that I've collected from it.
    Thank you. The only one I had was the parrot...but it yielded a golden egg as soon as I collected! Thank you.