View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 84 of 116 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Listral i just accepted your flowers request, hope your tally has increased :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratte717 View Post
    So - did it work? Are at least requests to brand new neighbors going through?
    I did get a request and responded, so hoping it will show up in their counter. I have now sent about 5 additional requests and my counter is still at 19. My husband's game still isn't showing my request from this morning, so that's another reason I believe I have 20 responses already. Hope they fix this or I'll have to spend gems.

Thanks everyone for your help to those of us stuck on our response counters.

Jenland, my game is crashing everytime i try to visit you, have accepted your bouquet request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by annieo2 View Post
    Jenland, my game is crashing everytime i try to visit you, have accepted your bouquet request
    I received the bouquet from you, thank you so much!!

Rhino Keeper
    I'll be playing for the next 30 minutes or so if anyone needs a bouquet send me an invite - Jinc4

This is very close to the wire for me!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I did get a request and responded, so hoping it will show up in their counter. I have now sent about 5 additional requests and my counter is still at 19. My husband's game still isn't showing my request from this morning, so that's another reason I believe I have 20 responses already. Hope they fix this or I'll have to spend gems.

Thanks everyone for your help to those of us stuck on our response counters.
    Having to get 20 help from neighbours is frustrating because you can only send 20 each day; lately i have been sending out 15-19 & waiting for relies, only got 9 in 12 hours so wiil buy some gems as i really want a new pony! I have not bought gems since I first started playing as it is still far to easy to accidently speed up an item then woosh thete goes your gems. Another glitch S8 aren't going to change.
    Anyway, good luck to all waiting for roses r thanks, feel free to add me especially if you are from Australia or New Zealand.
    Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, annieo2 and listral for offering to help--sent both of you a request but no sign of anything yet! Looks like I am going to have to gem my way out of this one!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Ok. So I am on the last day where you have to receive thanks from 20 friends. 19 have responde d as of 5 hours ago and even though I have requested from about 150 friends it is still stuck on 19. Help! When I try asking other friends it will not let me.. I have tried force quitting the game to no avail. So close to the end and the last hours are ticking away....
    Yep, I had the same situation. And, a few players here saw my post so added me and I also sent to them. It didn't help. I was forced to spend the 6 gems or not be able to complete the quest. It's not ideal, but gems is not much. I wish the game would work better.

Just asked a few neighbors.. Nobody has gotten my request.
    I spent 12 gems because I want the steed now, but somehow I don't feel happy about it

Rhino Keeper
    Can I work ahead and craft the Knights Tribute while waiting for chapter 10 to start?