View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 34 of 116 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    ...and actually, I'm in the 871 Club, to have enough for 2 bears, goal requirement AND a souvenir, lol.
    ★ I'm going for 871 Club too ★ current count at 107 teeth lol (: ★

Executive Chef

Executive Chef
    Lol, of COURSE you can, girl! ...C'mon, let's all join in the jewelry-making/campfire-dancing frenzy, lol ...I think I need some bear teeth earrings, too, lol.

....and actually, I'm in the 871 Club, to have enough for 2 bears, goal requirement AND a souvenir, lol.

For those worried about not getting a dark & light wisp during the 3 trips, don't fret & don't send in support tickets. The adventure comes back when we are asked to craft the lilies, so you have more chances to get the colored wisp you are missing & need.
    Ok. Count me in. Thuakians unite! I'll go for fighting 800+ bears and dance around the campfire - after I rearrange my schedule.

Hi, i'm level 31.
    I see Goal 8 requires 70 boar pelts.
    I have had no dire boars sofar.
    Do dire boars start spawning after forging the excalibum sword?
    I have not forged this one yet....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    SPIRITWIND
    would it be possible for you to ask the s8 team if they could make it possible to aquire both steeds if you are willing to pay the gems? lots of previous events had this option, like the amoured dragons after crafting one in the event you could purchase the items for 500 gems to make a second one. please and thank you
    I wonder about that too. I wouldn't mind to purchase the second one with Gems.
    Why not?!

Rhino Keeper

For those worried about not getting a dark & light wisp during the 3 trips, don't fret & don't send in support tickets. The adventure comes back when we are asked to craft the lilies, so you have more chances to get the colored wisp you are missing & need.
    I have tried reading back but must been missing something. I have done three trips already on chapter 3 and not one has registered. It is not a case of not finding the wisps just of non-registering. Is this supposed to happen or do I need to post on the problems thread?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    I have tried reading back but must been missing something. I have done three trips already on chapter 3 and not one has registered. It is not a case of not finding the wisps just of non-registering. Is this supposed to happen or do I need to post on the problems thread?
    If you are getting wisps and it's still not registering, then it's a bug. If you aren't getting wisps, it won't register until you do. The 0/3 pertains to collecting wisps, not to doing the adventure.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Not ALL comments are directed at ALL players. This was an easy quest for high level players with lots of resources. I didn't have to struggle with any of the tasks. I was simply agreeing with another player who also found this fairly easy.
    I'm a level 50 player with three alicorns and a wizard's school. I don't see how it's possible to get 400 boars ****ed (or even 70) or get enough wisps for the horse no matter how hard I play. Even if I played around the clock.

How will it be with the "ask 20 neighbors" when the seventh day is one and the 10th the second question? Will the previous queries be canceled after 20 (or completed day)? Or will they be late playing from so often playable players and thus block the necessary new questions?

Rhino Keeper
    Not to jinx anything but I collected my wisps and so far the event is a delightful affair not a total experience subjugating my whole life.