View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 33 of 116 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The amount required depends on what level you are. Unfortunately, no one has listed the lower level requirements for the later chapters yet. It's hard to advise about starting without knowing exactly what you will need. It may be worth it if you have gems to invest to skip some things, but that's a personal decision for each player.
    Expanding to the troll pit gets them started and once those dire boars do show up...you'll end up wishing you'd never seen them! Lol!

Good luck with whatever you decide!

Ps. Welcome to the forums!!
    I actually waited to upgrade the part to stop the dire boars from appearing because I wanted to max on the drops and the event needed monsters or something related. This might be a good opportunity to do the same.

Banned
    For those going for the boar tusks are they easier? Do they drop each time a boar appears? I think it's going to be impossible to get the steed and I'd like to get something.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Help! I just had the third wisp drop: My third black wisp. And now the adventure has disappeared. How can I now get a white lily? How can I complete?
    I never even thought this was possible. Clearly s8 should have had the programming for one light and one dark. I hope you get it sorted. ASAP.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMANIA69 View Post
    Question for anyone who has completed Chapter 10 early: Does the ability to craft a Frizzly Bear remain in the workshop? Since there's no separate goal listed for crafting the Frizzly Bear, wondering if it should be crafted before completing Chapter 10.
    Yes, bears do keep spawning after you complete Chapter 10. I'm still working on getting the bear. However, the 800 club should actually be called the 870 club. You will have to hand over 70 teeth in later chapters. One bear for me, I'm afraid.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I don't think any of us who are already a day behind trying to get whisps are finding it incredibly easy!
    I've done 8 adventures so far and only got 1 whisp (which was from the very first adventure!). There isn't even an option to skip it with gems, so I could be stuck here for days!

Later on, if anyone has trouble getting neighbour requests quickly, that will not be easy. I am fortunate that I have responsive neighbours, so should be ok.

Luckily, I have enough already, but 75 boar pelts, 75 bones, 50 jewels and 10 golden eggs will also be a problem for some players! So no, not incredibly easy lol
    Not ALL comments are directed at ALL players. This was an easy quest for high level players with lots of resources. I didn't have to struggle with any of the tasks. I was simply agreeing with another player who also found this fairly easy.

Fashion Designer
    Help! I just had the third wisp drop: My third black wisp. And now the adventure has disappeared. How can I now get a white lily? How can I complete?
    i suggest a PM to SpiritWind about this as well as filling out a support ticket form. i was worried this would happen to me, as i received two light wisps at first, but i was lucky to get a dark one for the third. the adventure returns on Day 4, but i tried sending it out several times and got no additional wisps. it might be worth trying since you still must have a light one to continue.

Executive Chef
    You will have to try on chapter 4 (trip will be available again). I'm working on chap 4 and went on few trips got my second light wisp. So good luck! I found that if I get glimmerdust then I do not get wisp or vise versa lol
    Last edited by ktorewqas; 05-07-17 at 10:10 AM.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I doubt I will get anywhere near 800 ( I am hoping for at least 471) but if I get extra can I make the necklaces and dance around the campfire with you?
    Lol, of COURSE you can, girl! ...C'mon, let's all join in the jewelry-making/campfire-dancing frenzy, lol ...I think I need some bear teeth earrings, too, lol.

....and actually, I'm in the 871 Club, to have enough for 2 bears, goal requirement AND a souvenir, lol.

For those worried about not getting a dark & light wisp during the 3 trips, don't fret & don't send in support tickets. The adventure comes back when we are asked to craft the lilies, so you have more chances to get the colored wisp you are missing & need.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    For those worried about not getting a dark & light wisp during the 3 trips, don't fret & don't send in support tickets. The adventure comes back when we are asked to craft the lilies, so you have more chances to get the colored wisp you are missing & need.
    Oh, thanks, I do hope you are right. I have already submitted a ticket and PM'ed SW.

I am grateful for all the responses and support, even if I maybe panicked too early. I will keep you all posted if I get a light wisp tomorrow

Executive Chef
    For those are working towards 800 club, I support you! Wtg I will try to squeeze in 471 club
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71