View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 63 of 116 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    Um, I'm still in Chapter 5, and actually delayed coz of getting the 3 wisps. My question is, how is it possible to collect 25 each of light and dark lilies when you only have one of each with 30 min collection time.
    Light 12.5 hours and dark 12.5 hours, total 25 hours. That is if you don't sleep but punctually collect every 30 min. Does it make sense? Or are the lilies supposed to drop more than one leave every collection? Coz so far it's one leave per collection for me.
    You can collect a light every 30 mins and a dark every 30 mins.maximum time it will take is 10.5 hours .sometimes you get 2 on a drop so isn't all that bad

Collect both each time...the dark goal will complete if you already have them.

Fashion Designer
    I am having a problem in the news window, where we get our messages. When I scroll down the messages, the visitors (or request answerer) name disappears. If I close the window and open it again the names don't come back. So I can't see who answered requests. They come back if I restart the game. Anyone else having this issue.

Farm Supplier
    Well that's it for me there no way to get 73 belt in less than 24 hrs when no boar is poppin up

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I am having a problem in the news window, where we get our messages. When I scroll down the messages, the visitors (or request answerer) name disappears. If I close the window and open it again the names don't come back. So I can't see who answered requests. They come back if I restart the game. Anyone else having this issue.
    I've had this problem too. Force closing fixes it temporarily, then you need to force close again.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ many say it will stay after the event, but no one has yet given it a date on when it will poof ★ so it is better to make as much teeth while the bear's around (: ★
    I'm trying. Lol. But the last 24 hours or so not one '3 teeth' drop. All energy is going on bear fights, except for what is requested for event, only on 293 teeth so far.

Fashion Designer
    also suddenly having this problem, force closing to resolve

Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    I've had this problem too. Force closing fixes it temporarily, then you need to force close again.
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    also suddenly having this problem, force closing to resolve
    This has been an issue since last year sometime. It only occurs during times when we have requests coming in. A force close will resolve it temporarily until more nbr requests are answered & hit the newsfeed again.

***So now S8 over the next several days is the time to figure this one out & fix it. ***

--- Regarding nbr requests ---
    Be sure on Chapter 10 to send those requests to every single nbr you sent one to in Chapter 7. This will override any *leftovers* still being sent from that first request. You don't need an old one answered & messing up your daily limit with such a tight day on Chapter 10.
    Last edited by meme1098; 05-11-17 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Fat Finger Syndrome
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    ★ meme1098, thanks for chapter 10 heads up (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    Where is Moffrey to be found ?