View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 116 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I read that slaying the bears don't count until ch. 6 but if we need teeth later, do teeth collected count later? I'm not going for the bear. 400 teeth too much for me. Thanks.
    You can fight bears in every chapter. And the teeth you've already collected will count in chapter 9.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 7 - Goal 3 of 3:

Summon Moffrey. (Time to have a word with this squire!) 0/1 Summon
    After he is summoned, you'll get some dialogue with the ruler, then the chapter ends.
    The goal reward is another of those books that do not show up in inventory and have no future purpose.

Chapter 8:

Knights are only as good as their ruler! You must set the example and lead these young squires in training.

Goal 1 - Slay monsters. (Let thy sword do the talking!) 0/10 Go
    Goal 2 - Give boar pelts (Give of thy ruler's bounty!) 0/75 Give
    Goal 3 - Celebrate at a Tavern Level 5. (Another round on you!) 0/1 Go
    (My level 6 tavern worked fine.)

Executive Chef
    Chapter 9:

That horde of angry Frizzly Bears came roaring back...literally! Is there some connection between them and the Plushy Knight's Sword? You shall soon find out!

Goal 1 - Slay Frizzly Bears. (Lest they ravage the kingdom!) 0/15 Go
    Goal 2 - Give Frizzly Bear Tooth. (Collect these trophies from their frizzly owners!) 0/70 Give
    Goal 3 - Find the Knight's Helm. (One of the Frizzly Bears must have it!) 0/1 Go
    (I found the knight's helm after fighting just 2 bears.)

Executive Chef
    Congrats! Katt waiting for your report on the steed drop and thank you again for the great info <3
    Just saw you got gems woohoo! Congrats again !
    Last edited by ktorewqas; 05-06-17 at 07:53 PM.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Chapter 10:

So it was that Squire Gemma saved the kingdom...with a little bit of help. A ceremony was to be held in her honor, so all in the land would know the true qualities of a knight.

Goal 1 - Receive Thanks. (Get these from neighbors!) 0/20 Ask
    Goal 2 - Build the Knight's Tribute. (Let the ceremony commence!) 0/1 Go
    The Knight's Tribute is purchased in the market for 100 coins. To build it requires 50 jewels, 75 bones, 20 knight's bracers, 10 golden eggs.
    Goal 3 - Complete the Knight's Trial. (Use the rewarded scroll to claim a Knight's Steed!) 0/1 Go
    The Knight's Trial is crafted in the Magic Forge. Requires 1 Plushy Knight's Sword and 1 Knight's Helm. Takes 3 hrs.

After you place the Knight's Trial, you receive a Knight's Writ. You can craft either a black steed or white steed.
    You'll need 1 Knight's Writ, 25 glimmerdust, and 10 light petals for white horse or 10 black petals for black horse.

The Knight's Trial has a 6 hr. timer and dropped 200 coins.
    The Black Steed's first drop was 2 gems.

Executive Chef
    Some of you were wondering about crafting an extra lily since we had to collect 3 wisps. I crafted 2 black lilies because they look cool, but you really won't need to worry about collecting from them very much since you only need 10 petals to craft the steed. The petals had no other purpose in the storybook. And the players who do not want the bear will still need 70 teeth in chapter 7, but you'll get most of those by fighting the 25 bears as part of the goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    So I'm stuck on 2. Visited Library twice, still no book. Did not auto complete for me. Is this a bug? Or just keep trying? Thanks
    My library hasn't found the book yet, either!
    This is not my main account for many of the games. If you ask to be my neighbor, you may be very disappointed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm currently up to 106 teeth and 31 bracers. Since the story tasks so far haven't been tap intensive I'm just using all my energy on bear fighting. Not sure how my numbers will hold up throughout the week, but I'm nothing if not determined!
    I am impressed! I haven't started the story book yet and so have mainly focussed on getting bears and only have 66 teeth and 20 bracers. Very rarely get more than 1 tooth each time.

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Chapter 7 - Goal 3 of 3:

Summon Moffrey. (Time to have a word with this squire!) 0/1 Summon
    After he is summoned, you'll get some dialogue with the ruler, then the chapter ends.
    The goal reward is another of those books that do not show up in inventory and have no future purpose.

Chapter 8:

Knights are only as good as their ruler! You must set the example and lead these young squires in training.

Goal 1 - Slay monsters. (Let thy sword do the talking!) 0/10 Go
    Goal 2 - Give boar pelts (Give of thy ruler's bounty!) 0/75 Give
    Goal 3 - Celebrate at a Tavern Level 5. (Another round on you!) 0/1 Go
    (My level 6 tavern worked fine.)
    75 boar pelts! -0.0- (this is for higher level players, requirement should be less for lower levels)
    Maybe not such a good idea to avoid direboars after all!
    Don't forget the Desert Palace drops them too!

Thanks Katt! As always, you rock!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by amyva89 View Post
    Me too I've the the adventure 5 time and nothing
    Same here. 5 times and no wisps. Not in inventory either .