Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard 2017-05-05 : Twisting River

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I'd love that DR0G0N! FlatFoot, can we get this back? It'd be a first for Android I think.
    I have one but I'd +1 that too. It'd be an awesome milestone prize. Could even be a lower level milestone prize too since it's just a rare dragon, but it would be a step towards completing the full set of types available for most current players.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    That miserable Beast was a Pill in the Quicksand Tournament! I finally beat him with a level 7 Sphinx, after he a pranced all over my first string dragons.
    Surprisingly, it only took one try by using my level 13 Lost Love K.O. I figure since Egypt is a neutral type, I'll just use one of my Valentine type (neutral vs neutral) and have the water type to water down that sand. LOL, But I think it was just luck since most have trouble against it.

Anyways, a good fighter to add to the collection.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I'd love that DR0G0N! FlatFoot, can we get this back? It'd be a first for Android I think.
    Yes, and I "wish" they bring it back in either limited time breeding or milestones (preferably the latter), not in value pack. This gives everyone a chance to obtain one of the ADIPPS collection.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Surprisingly, it only took one try by using my level 13 Lost Love K.O. I figure since Egypt is a neutral type, I'll just use one of my Valentine type (neutral vs neutral) and have the water type to water down that sand. LOL, But I think it was just luck since most have trouble against it.

Anyways, a good fighter to add to the collection.
    I beat Pyramid with Dame of Darkness but I like your strategy with the Lost Love and it does make sense to use a neutral Valentine that has the blue to down the sand. I will keep that in mind if I ever have to fight it again. I just hope Pyramid does come back in either a World Event or even a Leaderboard but as a mid milestone however.

Executive Chef
    That miserable Beast was a Pill in the Quicksand Tournament! I finally beat him with a level 7 Sphinx, after he a pranced all over my first string dragons.
    in the past , this pyramid helped me a lot against champions
    took down lot of champ for me
    i think that it is considered as a pure type like passion
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Maybe that is also why the Sphinx prevailed, DR0G0N. He's got a blue element. I think you unearthed a riddle from the Sands of Time.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Yes, and I "wish" they bring it back in either limited time breeding or milestones (preferably the latter), not in value pack. This gives everyone a chance to obtain one of the ADIPPS collection.
    I definitely would like to complete the ADIPPS collection soon. The only ones I have are DIP - Diamond, Infinity and Passion. Still missing Achillies big time. Hopefully the S8 Gods will let me get one during this "leaderboard" event.

Executive Chef
    ★ hey these are nice looking dragons, they're great design too! ★
    but alas only few winners get them ★
    I do hope luck on my side to be paired up with sleepers lol ★ (:
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    Funny,that's usually my strategy as well . I stay within the top 5 until the last 10 mins,then I release my Ninja dragon
    I would love to be able to do that, BUT I cannot see me setting the alarm for 2.30am just to be a stealthy ninja!(Teehee)

I have more than a million apples, a new 2nd Evolution Temple, 8 10x Farm Boosts, 8 10x Nest Boosts, a bunch of gold, and more than a dozen infant Diamonds saved up. That's all preparation for a Leaderboard. That's *****ing with a singular purpose, laid out months in advance.

So these are Egypt types? That's awesome! I hope they have a new habitat and perhaps the old one in the Milestones.
    How are you able to get so much food? Having more than 100k food is rare for me and I always struggle in the Tales events where you need to level up dragons.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast