Thread: Dragon types?

Dragon types?

Is there a place that lists all the dragons under a certain type? Why are there not symbols for all the types to sort by in the breeding area? Example there is not a crown to sort out the royalty dragons. And I think the battle arena needs to be able to sort, I spend tons of time just scrolling through my dragons to find what I'm looking for to battle.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudyreyna View Post
    Is there a place that lists all the dragons under a certain type? Why are there not symbols for all the types to sort by in the breeding area? Example there is not a crown to sort out the royalty dragons. And I think the battle arena needs to be able to sort, I spend tons of time just scrolling through my dragons to find what I'm looking for to battle.
    that's something all the players are asking for
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Lol, I'm trying to figure out where and how to get a Champion type dragon, as my bingo keeps asking for them. Heck I may have one if I knew which ones they were!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudyreyna View Post
    Down at the bottom of the Type Icons, in the Roost's Breeding Screen, you'll see a Multi-colored Star Icon. All of the odd, and or special types of dragons are put in there. It may not be perfect, but it narrows down the search by a lot. That same icon shows up in the Marketplace.