Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Habitat Caps May 5 2017

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I don't know if this is possible for the future or can even be done in Dragon Story but how about a travel button to travel to a second island - but unlike the Arctic Isles, just have a normal land like the island we start with. It would probably save on the upgrades and I think it would make for a smoother gameplay with graphics split between two screens as opposed to everything being stuck on one land if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I don't know if this is possible for the future or can even be done in Dragon Story but how about a travel button to travel to a second island - but unlike the Arctic Isles, just have a normal land like the island we start with. It would probably save on the upgrades and I think it would make for a smoother gameplay with graphics split between two screens as opposed to everything being stuck on one land if you know what I mean.
    Yes,yes I do know what you mean ∩(^o^∩)=͟͟͞͞(∩^o^∩=͟͟͞͞(∩^o^∩)=͟͟͞͞(∩^o^∩)=͟͟͞͞(∩^ o^)∩
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    thx for the habitats cap raising
    any infos about when we will have more lands ?
    Of course not. Now they go back to looking the other way and pretend they don't hear us.

Banned
    I know this is going to fall on deaf ears but can someone PLEASE EXPLAIN to WHY we get an extra 20 habitat increase (level 200) to 240 allowable habitats when I can only place 225 if I strip my game of decor, use the last mining space (as if)!

I now have 13 habitats in storage from leaderboard events, really want to buy the new one but feeling apprehensive with doing this!

The only habitats holding 3 dragons are Metal, Ancient Tarpit, Tropic, Fairytale, Stone, maybe a couple of single colour option. Then we have the RESOURCE habitats Cartographer occupies one but he will be sent back to the stables when I need the habitat space. 7 GPD habitats housing just 14 dragons, this really needs addressing, my concern is that these habitats have cost us 8,000,000 coins so the upgrades in my opinion should not be of an exorbitant cost of gold.

Could someone from Storm8 please address these concerns for us please.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks so much for listening to our concerns and increasing the habitats allowed. This will be a great help!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I know this is going to fall on deaf ears but can someone PLEASE EXPLAIN to WHY we get an extra 20 habitat increase (level 200) to 240 allowable habitats when I can only place 225 if I strip my game of decor, use the last mining space (as if)!

I now have 13 habitats in storage from leaderboard events, really want to buy the new one but feeling apprehensive with doing this!

The only habitats holding 3 dragons are Metal, Ancient Tarpit, Tropic, Fairytale, Stone, maybe a couple of single colour option. Then we have the RESOURCE habitats Cartographer occupies one but he will be sent back to the stables when I need the habitat space. 7 GPD habitats housing just 14 dragons, this really needs addressing, my concern is that these habitats have cost us 8,000,000 coins so the upgrades in my opinion should not be of an exorbitant cost of gold.

Could someone from Storm8 please address these concerns for us please.
    I am still at a loss, will someone from Storm 8 please answer this question of why allocate an additional 20 habitats to 240 when we can only place 225?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    yes yes i know what you mean too
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I am still at a loss, will someone from Storm 8 please answer this question of why allocate an additional 20 habitats to 240 when we can only place 225?
    Yeah who knows why it's so hard for them to have even a bit of respect for their customers and respond to something very easy that only they can answer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar33 View Post
    Yeah who knows why it's so hard for them to have even a bit of respect for their customers and respond to something very easy that only they can answer.
    It creates anger customers. We've consistently been asking for help, some of us for YEARS. It's the same circle of issues, no room, habitat caps. I don't remember a time where I had lots of room and no issues with habitats. Frustrating.

Executive Chef
    ★ If only existing dragons n habitats can be stored ~ that would solve all problems, don't they ? ★

★ take a leaf from S8's Castle Story, see how they do it successfully or at least not so much complaints as bad as DS (: ty ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast