Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Habitat Caps May 5 2017

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I am super excited by this news I really hope it's a BIG increase!
    No it doesn't appear to be, just another band aide increase from 1 at level 84 to 20 at level 200.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    No it doesn't appear to be, just another band aide increase from 1 at level 84 to 20 at level 200.
    Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised with more just so they can shut us up for awhile, lmao
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, the update should be live now!

Rhino Keeper
    For once, I have no complaints!!!! I have extra space from the last mine opening to get more island parts and at level 188, just saw a 20 habitat increase!!!! That is great!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Yes it is, thanks.

What happens with my neighbours who at level 200 are already land locked, you have given us an increase but they have no room to place any more habitats. I would not be able to place an additional 20 habitats!

Banned
    Just found out, at lv 200 you can only place 227 habitats. 228 if you use the last mining space (not sure who would do this after the last mine closing fiasco) but that leaves another 13 habitats that can't physically be placed. So technically without land lv 200 players get a 7 habitat increase

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar33 View Post
    Just found out, at lv 200 you can only place 227 habitats. 228 if you use the last mining space (not sure who would do this after the last mine closing fiasco) but that leaves another 13 habitats that can't physically be placed. So technically without land lv 200 players get a 7 habitat increase
    Just worked mine out, if I removed what decor I have and use the last mining space (as if) I can place only 225 habitats!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Just worked mine out, if I removed what decor I have and use the last mining space (as if) I can place only 225 habitats!
    Yeah that's even worse. That means you can only place 5. I don't understand why the games with the habitat and land. It's either there's never none or one or the other. A little extra land but habitat locked or raised habitat cap and no land. It never seems to work out so players can just play and not have to be stuck and stressed.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the habitat increase! I'm one who can only add 5 new ones, then I'm out of land to put more! That counts all the recently added mining spots except the last one that may close that side of the mine! Not talking any chance of that happening as before!! Appreciate what you've done but keep working for more land for those of us who are overloaded & overwhelmed with dragons in the stable & 50+ eggs in storage!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    thx for the habitats cap raising
    any infos about when we will have more lands ?
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast