Thread: Help! Tea Cups stopped adding up!!!!!!!

Help! Tea Cups stopped adding up!!!!!!!

ASAP help. I have been stuck on 1297 teacups for the entire day. I've been sick so was not really looking but saw the number I told a friend this morning and it's the same number this morning 24 hours later. This has to be at least 6-8 collections as being sick I had nothing to do and have been setting alarms when not napping. At level 9 I just lost at around 200 cups which was needed for me to complete. Any help or advice before we run out of time is much needed as there's not enough time for a ticket and this was the one thing I wanted to have a mate for my other peacock. Please if one of the mods can help sort this out so I can complete with the fewest gems possible. This would be a truly unfair finish after all these days. Thank you in advance and I hope things can be resolved as fast as possible. I will continue to collect but worry that I just got jipped in an event again. My only hope is someone helping with this one as it would be unfair to me as a player not to get the same amount of teacups for my work as everyone else has for such s long event where I put the work in!

Sorry cross posting due to time sensitivity so hopefully the mods catches one quickly!
    Last edited by janddolphins; 05-03-17 at 03:32 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Oh no! Have you tried force closing or even a reinstall? it would be a very good idea to take a screen shot (press the 2 power buttons on your device) with your before and after counts every time you collect. I'll report this for you as S8 will be back at work before the event finishes.
    hold tight! I've made a report for you...(also posted in other thread, but we'll work here till resolution).

Thank you so much! I have force closed but did not reinstall as I'm always worried with that and do it as a last effort is S8 knows I'm doing so
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!

Even when I speed up for 2 gems the number did not budge so I can't gem my way to the prize

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Even when I speed up for 2 gems the number did not budge so I can't gem my way to the prize
    I see you're in the 2100's now so it looks like this issue has fixed itself.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

No the issue only semi fixed itself. Today it started counting again but I lost all my cups from yesterday which caused me to come up short in order to get the peacock. I believe altogether I spent 37 gems although that number may be off. I am positive 30 tonight, 2 easrlier today and a few in between

I feel I should be reimbursed those gems because yesterday easily tapped betweeen 150-200 and would not have to had spend any if it were not for a glitch in the game that forced me if I wanted to ensure to peacock not knowing what Customer Support would do.

My correction it should the 30 tonight to ensure I get the peacock as this game is known for CS not siding with the player. 2 trying to speed up, 4 trying to speed up, and at the end 3 to speed up and have enough without being too. Lose to time. So that is 39 gems total, whereas if I was able to make my collections count yesterday. (Used s timer and I am also including the 2 in the morning I gemmed) I would not have needed to spend any.