Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New prices for gems

Executive Chef

Angry New prices for gems

No, no I've bought a lot of gems in Fantasy Forest Story. But that I will not buy more gems in FFS, I'm sorry TL.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img24237w84mvrxql.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	140.8 KB 
ID:	36653

Executive Chef
    Oh NO😭😭.!!!
    Didn't checked it, but if this is right, I'm probably not buying gems anymore. Please TL or S8 (who's responsible) lower the prices please or i think you will lose some money instead more.

Rhino Keeper
    My prices are still the same in the States. I have a gem sale right now so I may grab a pack of 500 before they go up here. After that we'll just have to see. I've already spent waaaay too much real money for a silly app game.

Host(ess)
    250 gems in the UK went u from ?4.99 to ?6.99 about a month ago.

Executive Chef
    While it's sad if the prices have gone up, I already decided a few days ago that I'm buying no more! Spent to much already and I'm tired of the delete and reinstall routine. So once everything is done, I'm out!
    Gutted about the evo flower going on sale again. I regretted not buying it the first time, this time I can't afford it.

Executive Chef
    Just looked in to it. My sales are also the same as normal.. .. luckily

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    While it's sad if the prices have gone up, I already decided a few days ago that I'm buying no more! Spent to much already and I'm tired of the delete and reinstall routine. So once everything is done, I'm out!
    Gutted about the evo flower going on sale again. I regretted not buying it the first time, this time I can't afford it.
    So sorry to hear you're out when you are done playing. But I understand it. I have more then enough goals to finish for me. And not reached the max on lvl and expansions. So will continue. Can you please stay with us. You're always so helpful.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Hello Silverrain! I'm like you, loading delete game again. But please do not give up, I believe it is related to IOS 10.3.1. Yes, but agree, it is not worth buying more gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like i won't be buying anymore gems. With the way the game is going i just can't justify the price of them now. Especially as we seem to need them to complete so many events now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    No, no I've bought a lot of gems in Fantasy Forest Story. But that I will not buy more gems in FFS, I'm sorry TL.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img24237w84mvrxql.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	140.8 KB 
ID:	36653
    It's the same prices in the states, yours probably changes because of the exchange rate in a different country

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    It's the same prices in the states, yours probably changes because of the exchange rate in a different country
    Yes, the USD is on the up and up, more so if their interest rates go up! Be prepared for more if your currency's been unusually strong against the USD in recent years. Personally I feel like this is a stupid way to peg prices to account for currency moves, as that just makes a double whammy for people from countries with weakening currencies. They have less global purchasing power already, and now the in-game prices go up too? They're going to tighten the purse string even more.

That said not doing this would mean if anyone could trick their game into thinking it was based in a different country they could buy gems "cheaper" than from within their country. However that is hard to do, and any gems you buy are stuck in the one account. It's not like you could do the "carry trade" for any real financial advantage.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795