Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story crashing all the time

New Resident

Dragon Story crashing all the time

I have tried all the help issues for crashes. When I start playing Dragon Story it crashes ALL the time. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, it crashes. It has crashed while doing all the actions you can do. This has been going on for almost a year, I believe since I updated my iOS to version 10 last year sometime. I have done the remove/reinstall, closing all other apps, have plenty of storage available (60.24gb), cold restart, nothing helps. I am on level 187, have 50 neighbors, 756 dragons, 204/204 habitats, 7/7 farms, 1/2 devolution temples, and 2/2 breeding dens. My Apple Air2 ipad iOS version is 10.3.1. Giving you the description of what I was doing when it happens is moot since it doesn't matter. It crashes. The frequency is about every 30-45 seconds. It has crashed when I collect habitat coins, trying to breed, visiting neighbors, battling, looking at the market, harvesting/planting crops, ANYTHING! I am ready to delete the game and never play again, but I have enjoyed this game and have invested 5 years and many hours/$$ to it. Please resolve the issue. I have read many reviews in the app store and this is not a new issue. I believe it is because I have leveled up so high and have a high number of dragons, but if there is room for them on the island then there should be enough performance to handle it.

Thanks for posting, as I have a similar issue with my Samsung Galaxy note 5 on Android. My doesn't crash as fast or often as yours, though. I notice that it crashes most often when I am trying to fulfill a neighbor's request. I hope they fix this soon.

My new iPhone 7+ does it too! I've explained it to TeamLava and they want screenshots, can't give screenshots when it crashes and drops your game! They can't help us! So if I find a way to fix this I'll repost on here!

New Resident

Please fix!!!

I simply love this game. I was disappointed when tropical island was withdrawn, as this was the most stable edition of ds to date. I have tried reinstalling many many times during the day, but this does not help. it it especially most annoying when there are global events like the moonstones currently running since Friday. I have managed to collect 12 in three days. disappointing. please can you fix the bug or issue a new version that does not crash so much. I have no trouble with the other storm 8 games I play; restaurant story, bakery story, city, fashion. castle is the other game that is unstable on android. many thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    SO MANY CRASHES!!!

Tonight as I was trying to play my game the app crashed no less than 7 times in about half an hour. So frustrating!

WHEN will the constant crashing be fixed?

IOS 11.0.2, Dragon Story 2.6.3 on iPad Mini 4
    Crash, crash, crash
    every time I visit a neighbor, the game crashes

FIX IT OR RENAME THE GAME: "Crash Story"

Host(ess)
    Glad (?!) that I am not the only one with the crashing problems. I play the game with ipad and iphone and both crash constantly. The ipad is getting worst after I upgraded the software to IOS 11.x.x... (5 times within half an hour)

It is so frustrating and it's the worst when it crashed right after I won a difficult battle. When I re-started the game and tried beating the opponent with the same dragon that beat it few seconds ago and guess what, it got defected even though same moves are used.

I am considering quitting the game if the situation doesn't improve.

New Resident
    So far I have not seen any replies from the moderators of Team Lava concerning this issue. It's getting on everybody's nerves.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Since I couldn't respond on Rollbacks I'm going to respond here since crashes are, in effect, the same thing. Rollbacks and crashes have NOTHING to do with my internet connection at all and I wish you people at Storm8 would stop giving that hogwash as a flimsy excuse to why those things happen. My other apps work perfectly fine with my mobile network and my wifi connection so, no, it's not my connection nor anyone else's. The only apps I have a problem with crashing and rolling back all the time are S8 apps. Fix your servers!
    And, by the way, I have had wins in tournaments rolled back before. I'd win against a tough champion only for the game to pause and then I'd have to fight the same dragon again only to lose so don't tell me rollbacks can't happen in the manner I described because I've had it happen before.
    Last edited by starship412; 10-31-17 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ana0269 View Post
    So far I have not seen any replies from the moderators of Team Lava concerning this issue. It's getting on everybody's nerves.
    Yes and here is another ongoing crashing complaint thread
    With a moderator comment
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1466038

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast