• Disagree

6 11.32%
  • Strongly disagree

1 1.89%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Mi Casa Es Su Casa - 2017 May 1

I personally dont want gems, I would MUCH rather prefer them to do maybe a 24 hr re-release of the Puebla oven, mixer and tables and chairs and have them be available for coins, consider it our consolation gift. This for me at least would definitely make up for the issue with this new oven and the fact that players who missed the Pueblo goals were gyped out of a drink mixer bc this was a one appliance goal. I would like to go back to at least 2 week goals bc then we would get two appliances per goal. And yes I will admit I am an appliance collector and it drives me NUTS all the ones that are locked for me that I see in some neighbors bakeries or community ones.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I personally dont want gems, I would MUCH rather prefer them to do maybe a 24 hr re-release of the Puebla oven, mixer and tables and chairs and have them be available for coins, consider it our consolation gift.
    Some players (like me) already have all this stuff and mastered all recipes on both appliances. What gift will we get? I want my gift lol!

Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    Some players (like me) already have all this stuff and mastered all recipes on both appliances. What gift will we get? I want my gift lol!
    Well maybe we can all pray for a Storm8 miracle and hope for some gems and a re-release lol then everyone will be happy and compensated lol

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Mastery has now been fixed on the Caliente Oven! We're sorry for any inconvenience as a result! If there are any further issues with the oven, please let us know.

We're also re-releasing a few additional Cinco De Mayo pieces into the market with a 50% sale on the items. Look for that arriving in game a little later today. We're sorry again for the inconvenience!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Mastery has now been fixed on the Caliente Oven! We're sorry for any inconvenience as a result! If there are any further issues with the oven, please let us know.

We're also re-releasing a few additional Cinco De Mayo pieces into the market with a 50% sale on the items. Look for that arriving in game a little later today. We're sorry again for the inconvenience!
    Thank you for fixing the issue and for keeping us updated while this was going on. Also for the additional items at half off! Cant wait to see what they are

Fashion Designer
    Thank you so much! I think recently you guys have been doing a great job with communicating with us! It really helps!

Executive Chef

Thanks so much that's awesome of you guys!!!

Farm Supplier
    So happy it has been fixed thank you for letting us know! Wish the re -release sale was for coins instead of gems. Maybe in the future you guys could re release some of the older goals for coins.

Quote Originally Posted by gabrie11a View Post
    So happy it has been fixed thank you for letting us know! Wish the re -release sale was for coins instead of gems. Maybe in the future you guys could re release some of the older goals for coins.
    I agree. The next few days I will be baking like crazy to at least get one of the puebla drink mixers

Fashion Designer
    Mastery has been fixed as in we have to start all over again, right?

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast