6 11.32%
  • Strongly disagree

1 1.89%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: GOAL: Mi Casa Es Su Casa - 2017 May 1

Rhino Keeper
    I have to say I did not like this goal as the theme was a repeat and it was to short with only 1 oven and no chairs or tables ! Also the recipes were very similar to the ones from the last Mexican goal !

Farm Supplier
    I love this goal! I love candy so with some of the candy decorations I can make my own candy shop!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    • The number of freestanding decorations we received I like that we got six (six!) floor decorations right off the bat with these goals. It gives players the opportunity to establish the theme in their bakeries even if they didn't/couldn't participate. I also appreciate the reasonable pricing on the items priced for gems, especially the Pinata Tree
    • The appliance rotates four ways! This is a minor thing but a pleasant surprise nonetheless Would be great to see it for future appliances too
    • The reuse of older parts, which were relevant to the theme!
    • The recipes earn more than 4 coins per serving - this is nice to see and I hope it's a trend that continues. However, there is something peculiar about this - see Oddity #1

Neutral
    • The recolored recipes. I was a little unhappy about this when the goal started, but having gone through it now, it doesn't bother me very much. I like the colorful plates though

Dislikes
    • The 7-day duration and short recipe time. I can't always check my game every few hours, so I lose time trying to get past the first cooking step - and in a short-term goal, losing time could mean not completing the goal. To make up for it and ensure I finish, I end up having to buy more appliances, which brings down my profit margin. Speaking of which...
    • The goal resulted in a financial loss. I'm used to this by now with mini-goals, but that doesn't make it any more appealing
    • The final goal prize costs gems for duplicates. For this particular goal set, at least, this is offset by the far less expensive Pinata Tree decoration one could use to create a similar setting, but I really do dislike final prizes costing gems.

Oddities - barring the first point, which I do feel needs addressing, these are little things I happened to notice while doing the goals
    • The Puerquito Rosa and Chocolate Tres Leches don't have an integer-value profit per serving Based on the figures in pcabral03's second post, the Puerquito Rosa earns around 4.87 coins per serving, and the Chocolate Tres Leches earns around 4.7. If this is an error, it would be nice to have the figures amended (and preferably rounded up )
    • The Puerquito Rosa doesn't seem to cook on anything. When they're ready to serve on the appliance, the biscuits are right on top of the stove coil
    • The Conchas's plate has an exceptionally dark shadow
    • When a customer gets a plate of Puerquito Rosa on the table in front of them, the plate "floats" which causes an overlap with neighboring customers' places
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    Did I missed the Puebla sale already?
    Not adding new neighbor at the moment 🍪

Quote Originally Posted by tinacapobres View Post
    Did I missed the Puebla sale already?
    Yes unfortunately it just ended within the last hour
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    • The 7-day duration and short recipe time. I can't always check my game every few hours, so I lose time trying to get past the first cooking step - and in a short-term goal, losing time could mean not completing the goal. To make up for it and ensure I finish, I end up having to buy more appliances, which brings down my profit margin. Speaking of which...
    • The goal resulted in a financial loss. I'm used to this by now with mini-goals, but that doesn't make it any more appealing
    that's why i voted "agree" this time - 7days is bad.
    but this is the only thing i don't like in these goals.

due to short cooking time & low servings required, i'm building only 4 apps from the moment when flash-goals first appeared.
    this time, especially in view that appliance costs twice less than recently - i didn't loose anything, but in plus 266k - which is not bad even for 1month goal, nothing to talk abt 1week only

if to look at the flash-goals results we had before, this one shows _totally_ positive dynamics:

30/nov (1week): -231k
    7/dec (1wk): -1.5k
    14/dec (2wk): -209k
    11/jan (2wk): -251k
    25/jan (1wk): -58k
    1/feb (2wk): +24k
    15/feb (2wk): -116k
    30/mar (2wk): -167k
    18/apr (1wk): -182k
    AND NOW: 2wk / +312k

BUT of course, the time can spoil this picture as you said, when there's not so much time to enter the game...

so, i think, if they absolutely refuse to give us back the 1month scheme and are gonna stick to flash one forever, they sd cut the prices of appliances.
    this wd allow players to buy more apps in order not to miss the goals, and to keep their coins ok in the same time.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516