6 11.32%
  • Strongly disagree

1 1.89%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Mi Casa Es Su Casa - 2017 May 1

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome goal, appliance resembles the PUEBLA OVEN, but the decor is unique and so pretty! Very happy! Thanks, Storm8! 😊

Executive Chef
    Updated goal steps to post #2 on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Updated goal steps to post #2 on page 1
    Thank you I added an infographic to Post #1 until Ms. VanaCatu puts together her helpful guide. I don't know why this one turned out so fuzzy
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Thank you I added an infographic to Post #1 until Ms. VanaCatu puts together her helpful guide. I don't know why this one turned out so fuzzy

You're welcome
    Infographic still looks good though real helpful for all new content in one place.

Farm Supplier
    only thing I hate is how random updates are :/ With Wednesdays I would always hold gifts until updates were released & even double up on gifts, which was always helpful.Now i'm not sure whether to hold or gift most days. Always love new goals, but i'm afraid it's going to take a while to build these appliances

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Thanks for starting this thread pcabral Glad to see some older parts reused!

A little less happy about the recipes (they look like recolors of the Puebla oven recipes), but the new floor decorations more than make up for it!
    They are the same as the Puebla oven, with slight color changes.

It's the same oven.

Executive Chef
    But that's still more gems!

I'm happy because I was on the fence about redecorating, so this makes up my mind, and of course because goals are updates and I love updates.

I'm unhappy because I just finished the RS goal. I need a break! I think my smaller bakeries will skip this one.

Executive Chef
    Really, a 7 day goal? I'm begining to feel these goals are just designed to get people to spend gems to finish them. 7 days and three obscure parts that I dont even have any of even in my main bakery. Goals are no longer enjoyable. I have been forcing myself to play and then im only cooking food that is required for the goals. I have a feeling the next goal will be 5 days and then for sure im out.

I bought the casita wallpaper, but did not get credit for them! Anyone else?

Fashion Designer
    I bought the casita wallpaper but It's saying I didn't... I bought a different one and it counted it, but this should probably be fixed. Also thanks for making ovens cheap and recipes have good profit!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast