Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Rhino Keeper
    Was wondering the start time of the goals, anyone? Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySweets2 View Post
    Was wondering the start time of the goals, anyone? Thanks!
    If you check the previous page of this thread (post #454), you'll see a speculative goal calendar that another player has kindly created and shared. On the calendar, at the top, you'll see the start times of both 5 day and 14 day goals. Hope this helps!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachCultivator View Post
    Absolutely agree, theres always so much to worry about with all these goals to begin with. Either give us more time to complete these monstrous goal requirements or at least reduce the amount of cooks required to finish the goals. Seriously, 10 hour recipes cooked 40 times as just the last part of the goal line is simply overboard.

I hope that the amounts for future goals are reduced to reasonable levels.
    I couldn?t agree more! That?s a ridiculous challenge to end with and made me mad.

Rhino Keeper
    Missed the last prize again. Built 5 appliances and needed 2x 10 hour recipes with 4 hours to go. The 4 hours was up at 1am BST and there was no way I was using 8 gems for a piece of grass with animals on!
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    If you check the previous page of this thread (post #454), you'll see a speculative goal calendar that another player has kindly created and shared. On the calendar, at the top, you'll see the start times of both 5 day and 14 day goals. Hope this helps!
    I'm sorry I wasn't clear! I meant start time-like 12:30 PM PST? or? Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    I'm sorry I wasn't clear! I meant start time-like 12:30 PM PST? or? Thanks!
    I no longer play RS so I'm just going off of the calendar on the previous page which says 14 Day Goals start at 12pm PDT and 5 Day Goals start at 5:30pm PDT.

This is true for the goals in BS so I feel confident that it should hold true for RS as well and you should be safe planning on those times. Hope this helps

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I no longer play RS so I'm just going off of the calendar on the previous page which says 14 Day Goals start at 12pm PDT and 5 Day Goals start at 5:30pm PDT.

This is true for the goals in BS so I feel confident that it should hold true for RS as well and you should be safe planning on those times. Hope this helps
    ok thanks! I was looking at the topic# you gave me-its on the previous calendar not that one LOL

ok thanks! I was looking at the topic# you gave me-its on the previous calendar not that one LOL
    The post number 454 that Annira gave you shows the calendar I posted. It does show the times that the goals start. I included the times are includes at the top left and the top right. Making it convenient to screen shot if you choose and all info being in one shot.

I just got back into playing after taking a couple years off. what have the updates been like for late April/May? I wonder if they'll do more space themed updates, not necessarily futuristic, like the starry oven with the moon and star parts. aliens could be really fun though! and totally out of left field for a springtime update.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xchaochao View Post
    I just got back into playing after taking a couple years off. what have the updates been like for late April/May? I wonder if they'll do more space themed updates, not necessarily futuristic, like the starry oven with the moon and star parts. aliens could be really fun though! and totally out of left field for a springtime update.
    I was asking myself this same question: why all the space releases in April?

After a bit of Googling, I found several important space related events happened in April over the decades. Included, and perhaps the most important, under the umbrella of Space events in April is the first manned space flight by Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin which is famously touted as starting "the beginning of the space era for mankind."

Because of this, on April 07, 2011 the United Nations' General Assembly officially declared April 12 the International Day of Human Space Flight!