Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kimalenafatfairy View Post
    Out of interest what is Thanksgiving all about? I’m in the UK so we don’t celebrate it but maybe I should get some turkeys on the go?
    And I still don’t know if we are getting this goal today because it’s 7pm?
    Maybe I should have accepted gifts today lol
    I'm in UK too and goal starts about 8.15pm

So glad I explored these forums. I now know the most efficient seating area to get max profit and have finished side goal in bakery story by cooking autumn cakes well in advance. The only moan I have are that my neighbours on Bakery Story are all about me me me. Whereas on RS we really help each other out as much as poss. Think I?m going to delete all of them off after goal and start again. Also all the neighbours who.came out of the woodwork on last RS goal and slipped back there! Well I was going to delete but instead I?m just ignoring their requests and sod gifting them. DRIVES ME NUTS LOL
    Simply ignoring your neighbors' requests and refusing to gift them only makes you look bad. I suggest you either simply delete them or politely ask whether or not they are still playing. I have several excellent neighbors who don't tip, , but they're excellent about filling requests and sending gifts during goals. You need to find neighbors whose style of play matches yours.

New Resident

Christmas 2019

hey guys, does anyone know when the Christmas event is going to start? right now thanks giving has 10 days left but i was wondering whether christmas event will start straight after or?

this is for Restaurant Story
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 11-19-19 at 09:31 PM. Reason: merged posts

Nightclub Owner
    We never know what the theme of the goals will be until the day they are released but usually we do receive at least one Christmas themed goal per year.

We should have 3 more goals start in RS before the holiday itself: a 5 day goal on Nov 28 and two 15 day goals on Dec 3rd and 19th. Any one of those goals could potentially be a Christmas based theme so only time will tell...

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve been playing since 2012. Not much I don’t have. They need to do something different for Black Friday. Maybe bring bakery story ovens in. That would be exciting since I don’t play that one. What about players that have been playing a long time?

So glad I explored these forums. I now know the most efficient seating area to get max profit and have finished side goal in bakery story by cooking autumn cakes well in advance. The only moan I have are that my neighbours on Bakery Story are all about me me me. Whereas on RS we really help each other out as much as poss. Think I’m going to delete all of them off after goal and start again. Also all the neighbours who.came out of the woodwork on last RS goal and slipped back there! Well I was going to delete but instead I’m just ignoring their requests and sod gifting them. DRIVES ME NUTS LOL
    Would you please instruct me where I can find discussion on the most efficient seating arrangements. Thank you.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 7700AnchorInn View Post
    Would you please instruct me where I can find discussion on the most efficient seating arrangements. Thank you.
    Here is a helpful thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    For once I would like a tropical Christmas goal/update, we always get them with winter themed items which is great and all but some of us blaze in the sun for the 25th.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Does anyone have an updated 2020 goal calendar? I liked using the visual in one picture!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by doodles152 View Post
    Does anyone have an updated 2020 goal calendar? I liked using the visual in one picture!
    I've not seen an update for Vana's calendar yet but here's another: