Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Rhino Keeper
    It'll be great if S8 could release old goals where they have the moon festival appliances. It's just next month! I know that it's from BS, but I do wish we have more new content for RS. Instead of having just the traditional mooncakes, snowskin mooncakes will be just as great. And also, I really wish I have a full moon wall decor.. just make it into a mini goal! Anything! please!
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Executive Chef
    Feeling the urge to randomly guess at our next update to see how close I come, so here goes:

• autumn in New England theme
    • so not Halloween-ish at all
    • will feature a BS carriage as a prize
    • one oven will be the BS pancake oven
    • we'll have to ask neighbors for maple syrup pails

That's my guesses! Don't let me down s8!

Edited to add: Darn. Foiled again. One day I'll guess right, and everyone will be amazed!
    Last edited by twospoons; 09-15-17 at 10:56 PM.

Hi- I am really hoping for a Halloween goal soon!!! It is already October 5th and most of us like to decorate in advance 👻👾👻!! There are many old things from the past that could be returned and you would be super heroes to us!! Many of us LOVE Halloween and here are items that would be great to bring back (especially for newer people and even old timers like me at 5 years!):

1) Monster "Bash" please!!
    2) Vampire Party please!!
    3) Haunted Elevator
    4) Monster Band

5) Spooky Piano
    6) Spooky Fireplace
    7) Coffin Couch

People:
    8) Phantom
    9) Witch Chef
    10) Frankie
    11) Werewolf
    12) Mummy

Cemetery:
    13) Living Dead
    14) Tombstone
    15) Grim Reaper
    16) Headless Horseman

Furniture and Decor:
    17) Boo Balloons
    18) Orange Monster Counter
    19) Ghost Tables
    20) Ghost Chairs
    21) Haunted Dessert Tree

Also, if we have the secondary goals- please consider drastically reducing the amounts- 20 batches of lobster creates tens of thousands of servings!! Then multiple that by all the other foods- unrealistic. My restaurant people will have to roam my floors for weeks to consume all of that food! LOL!! I just finished off the Fish and Chips from 2 months ago!! Not really necessary if you want us to invest in new items.

Thanks for your consideration releasing some of these items- should be easier than doing new ones since they existed in the past😊🎃😊. joolie

Farm Supplier

When will this year's autumn goal begin?

The halloween goal started too early, so S8 provided THREE halloween goals (two 15-days and one 5-days) in Oct. I think current goal ends in 5 days, then, when do you think will the autumn goal begin?
    This is my first year to play the game so I do not know It can't be started in December, can it? There's Christmas. Can S8 just pass the autumn goal this year?
    Last edited by hyunji1014; 11-05-17 at 05:04 AM.

Executive Chef
    We still have almost all of November once the current goals end. I'm expecting us to get the first autumn goal this week, and given the current pattern, there will probably be at least one 2-week goal and one 5-day goal.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    We still have almost all of November once the current goals end. I'm expecting us to get the first autumn goal this week, and given the current pattern, there will probably be at least one 2-week goal and one 5-day goal.
    Oh thank you! I'm trying to complete the both harvest and autumn stoves (which are not blocked), so I want to know if there can be another goal soon. If u r right, no time to take a break haha
    Thank you again!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Yes; we'll most likely get an autumn goal sometime this month. However, the Halloween goals are still wrapping up*, so it won't be for a few days at least

[Moved to Goals Speculation thread]

*As of this writing, the Scare-A-Thon Goals have ~3 days left
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    Where is the goal info for this week?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tdwhitt View Post
    Where is the goal info for this week?
    It's here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nter-is-Coming

Executive Chef
    Speculation:

We'll have a 5-day goal this week which will award The Magic of Christmas (lighted santa display) adopted from BS, so everyone can seamlessly transition from the lighted turkey to the next sparkly holiday!

What I'm hoping for is an older item I already have, so I can slack off on the goal a bit.

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast