Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Rhino Keeper
    I always thought a BLACK FRIDAY SALE meant things cost less then usual. Everything cost the same amount as when they were first introduced.. There are no bargains. I was wishing for the GEM DISPENSER- but no luck, that’s not here either. I’m very disappointed

Rhino Keeper
    Is it worth expanding with gems? I realize it's up to me to make that decision but I want to get some feedback from those who have done it with gems. Would you rather expand with coins or gems? I've been playing for about a year and can fully expand for around 1350 gems or 1290 gems if I expand one more time with coins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Is it worth expanding with gems? I realize it's up to me to make that decision but I want to get some feedback from those who have done it with gems. Would you rather expand with coins or gems? I've been playing for about a year and can fully expand for around 1350 gems or 1290 gems if I expand one more time with coins.
    I have done it with both, I prefer it with gems, (IMO) especially if you have a hard time earning coins/ Or if you like to re decorate often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I have done it with both, I prefer it with gems, (IMO) especially if you have a hard time earning coins/ Or if you like to re decorate often.
    Ah, thank you. I don't have too much of a problem earning coins as long as I don't spend on decorating often. I think after the Christmas goal, I may be selective on which goals I participate in which should help me build up coins quicker. Maybe I could skip this gem expansion and see where I am when the next Black Friday roles around.

Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    I took a look at your place, and it's already very large, I wouldn't be in a hurry to expand any more. Why not concentrate on making it the kind of restaurant that you would want to eat at? We've all seen small restaurants which are quite lovely, and giant "table farms". If I were making a dinner reservation, I know which one I'd prefer!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    I took a look at your place, and it's already very large, I wouldn't be in a hurry to expand any more. Why not concentrate on making it the kind of restaurant that you would want to eat at? We've all seen small restaurants which are quite lovely, and giant "table farms". If I were making a dinner reservation, I know which one I'd prefer!
    Oh, I think I know who you are Ms. Sgoetzinger99! It doesn't feel that large for me. Yes, I have some tables that are grouped together that are not quite the table farms that I've seen in larger restaurants. And I wouldn't put large amounts of tables like I've seen. Just want to get to a comfortable size that some of my neighbors are at.

The reason I have the right side of the restaurant where the bots are dining is so I can maximize my profit. I will decorate it better as I earn more coins. I did leave a question on your wall regarding the wrought iron divider.

new goal is Thursday right? based on vanas calander?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minxys_ View Post
    Yes as bakerys goal is tomorrow

Executive Chef
    Hopefully the next goal will be christmas-related, since bakery went with something more general! (Although I don't know if it will be a 5-day or 14-day. I could check, but I'm lazy.)

Quote Originally Posted by minxys_ View Post
    Pardon me for not knowing, where is vana's calendar, is there memos I'm missing? Like all the items on black Friday's sale... that I wasn't prepared to mass purchase, because my pocket change was under $1M. Had I known I would have prepared better. :'(