Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 365

Thread: Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

  1. #101
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,127
    I am predicting tomorrow will be a birthday goal, in honor of ME!!!

    (Which means it will actually be health food, featuring lots of eggplant and broccoli and other things I hate. And the decor will be more dinosaurs.)

    (But if it ends up being awesome, I'm totally claiming it.)

  2. #102
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,052
    A birthday goal isn't a bad idea actually but I'm certain we had one before though. Hold on to your gifts as it's goal day today

  3. #103
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Attending a Spooky Party (Hint: a Robot)
    Posts
    534
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I am predicting tomorrow will be a birthday goal, in honor of ME!!!

    (Which means it will actually be health food, featuring lots of eggplant and broccoli and other things I hate. And the decor will be more dinosaurs.)

    (But if it ends up being awesome, I'm totally claiming it.)
    (In my opinions below!)

    I would prefer if they do not do more of healthy food but more cute food like if they do more animal recipes - the "Panda Curry" was cute.

    Some people thought it was scary but i like the "Panda Curry"


    But dinosaur decor does not sound bad (in my opinion).

    I think of a jungle theme next year in my RS - so it would go well if they do it!

    But i might be the only person who does not hate the idea of more animal shapes recipes/decor.

    A birthday goal does not sound bad - but i wonder what they would do for the goal prize.

  4. #104
    Any idea when is the next goal due? So I know when to hold my gifts. Thx!

  5. #105
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by je551cat View Post
    Any idea when is the next goal due? So I know when to hold my gifts. Thx!
    Today Thursday

  6. #106
    How about tropical island goal

  7. #107
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    86
    The new goal is out but they haven't added the new parts so we can gift them. We can only request them. Any ideas if/when we'll get them?

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by forensgrad23 View Post
    The new goal is out but they haven't added the new parts so we can gift them. We can only request them. Any ideas if/when we'll get them?
    no sorry I wish I did guess we'll find out when we've got all the lightbulbs

  9. #109

  10. #110
    Farm Supplier minxys_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    California
    Posts
    93
    should we be expecting a 5 day goal june 21?

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •