Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Farm Supplier
    I was just noticing that the updated schedule of updates/goals cannot be correct as Sept 15 is a Saturday, and we never have weekend starts to goals, unless of course this is changing too! lol I am grateful for the help and am not complaining! I am thinking that Sept 4 might be the next 15 day goal at RS. Can anyone confirm that? Thanks

My apologies, the calendar has been updated and is diferent from the one I copied a couple weeks ago and it is a good one! It can be found on page 32 in Bakery discussions, , speculation on updates and goals! The thread appears to be closed. Thank you to who ever updated it, I really appreciate it!!
    Last edited by Halilady; 09-01-18 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Additional info

When does Halloween crates sale starts?

I am saving my gems for Halloween crate sale. Does anyone know when it usually begins? Thx!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by je551cat View Post
    I am saving my gems for Halloween crate sale. Does anyone know when it usually begins? Thx!
    Unpredictable! There may not even be a crate sale this year--although I too believe there will be.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Unpredictable! There may not even be a crate sale this year--although I too believe there will be.
    Nooooooo..... hope they do. Thx for replying!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by je551cat View Post
    If you want some specific items, feel free to drop a request in the Winter Suggestions thread for them to bring them back later this year.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...gestion-Thread

Fashion Designer
    Please, s8, if you continue along these new goal methods have only 2 total new parts, the list is tooooooo long. Also, we need collectibles to drop from the side goals. This is a game, not a job, but it's starting to feel like work Also, on 5 day goals please don't make us cook both new and old recipes on the same appliance. It's becoming impossible.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Is there anyway to have a notification the day before a goal? As many times as I ask not to gift, people do...I've been right every time but they don't believe me etc. Help! Thanks
    Moved your post and the replies from members to the Question thread so you guys can continue discussion there.

Closing thread since we have new goal in progress.

Fashion Designer

So what happened to the Black Friday sale?

Not that I am expecting much (if history is any indication).

Executive Chef
    It's here.