Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748

Thread: Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

that's really cool and extremely random for a restaurant game to acknowledge 😂 but I'm not complaining, I love galaxies so bring on the space stuff!

thank you for looking that up! I'm so curious what Thursday's goal theme will be~

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xchaochao View Post
    that's really cool and extremely random for a restaurant game to acknowledge �� but I'm not complaining, I love galaxies so bring on the space stuff!

thank you for looking that up! I'm so curious what Thursday's goal theme will be~
    LOL, I know, right? I figure there's an s8 designer who is big fan of space and I think it's awesome. In BS, the galaxy themed recipes are always so beautiful and I'm always excited to see the theme return.

Nightclub Owner
    Sale Promos for Summer Sale (2023 Aug. 28)

Interesting to note RS is calling it a Summer Sale but the other games are calling it a Back to School Sale.

Farm Supplier

End of summer sale

I got a pop-up for an end-of-summer sale coming soon, showing an amphitheatre, awards ceremony, and a movie screen. These items will complete my March awards season offerings!

Thought I would start this thread to see if anybody saw anything else coming for sale, or for us to post what is for sale once it starts.

It seems odd to announce a sale so vaguely before it happens, is this normal for them? i'm a returning player.

If these kinds of sales have happened before what can i come to expect? echo appliances hopefully?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by X4a2 View Post
    I got a pop-up for an end-of-summer sale coming soon, showing an amphitheatre, awards ceremony, and a movie screen. These items will complete my March awards season offerings!

Thought I would start this thread to see if anybody saw anything else coming for sale, or for us to post what is for sale once it starts.
    Merging this thread into the Speculation thread since the sale hasn't yet started, to prevent confusion among people who haven't seen the pop-up yet. If you would like to start and maintain the Sale thread once the sale has launched, please start another thread

Quote Originally Posted by colorlessmonster View Post
    It seems odd to announce a sale so vaguely before it happens, is this normal for them? i'm a returning player.

If these kinds of sales have happened before what can i come to expect? echo appliances hopefully?
    The team will post in-game pop-up announcements for bigger sales, which tend to happen seasonally or for major holidays.

This year, we've so far had a Mega Spring Sale (24th April 2023): https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...23-(9-16-Days)

and a Mega Summer Sale (19 June 2023): https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...2023-(12-Days)

both of which have seen items on offer from most, if not all, market categories, including U-Decor and Echo Appliances (yayyy ) but also some content removals (booo )

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sale Promos for Summer Sale (2023 Aug. 28)

Interesting to note RS is calling it a Summer Sale but the other games are calling it a Back to School Sale.
    Based on the pop-up pic, we're (hopefully) at least getting the U-Decor and Echo Appliances from the 'Let's All Go To The Movies' June 2017 goal (item pics in the spoiler tag; credit to pcabral03 for these; more in the goal thread):

Spoiler: show

I'm hoping that's not all we get though. Would love to see older coin items brought back; open-box prizes; as well as lots of tables/chairs/wallpapers/flooring to choose from; and hopefully more U-Decor and Echo Appliances from other goals than just the ones previewed here; particularly U-Decor for the solitary Echo Appliances we got in Weekly Sales (such as the U-Camp Tent, which I know @X4a2 was also hoping to see...)
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 08-27-23 at 10:42 AM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I am hoping that is a tell that we'll be getting the displayed [Marquee Oven] and [Theater Oven] because those are appliances with 5 gold per recipes. It's not much, but it will increase gold per hour. and I feel like that's the game right now. Drop as many dishes that sell 4 or less in the trash as you can afford to without customers going hungry. Otherwise you can't afford to do 15 and 5 day goals every time. you'll have to skip some The double teaming pair of roast chicken and apple pies carries me pretty hard but having a dedicated 1-3 hour stove or two making 5 gold dishes sounds amazing. I do like how powerful the roast chicken and apple pies are, but goodness-- the 2 day cook time Destroys me. Super pleased to see some quick fast profits that can be put out faster.

hey, we need the 2024 goal calendar

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by prinsy61 View Post
    hey, we need the 2024 goal calendar
    Wow, this is a really late reply - sorry for that - but the RS speculation calendar can be found here.

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748